Did Washington help Bland score that TD?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Really Coogs? Dallas is hated by everyone. Why would the (the name we are forbidden to say) help Dallas break an NFL record? Bland simply made a cut and the 2 dipsticks ran into each other.

What's next, a ninja hiding in a tree is the real person who took out JFK? The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Last edited:

nathanlt

Reaction score
OK, when Bland picked it off, at full speed.... be honest, all of us thought the pick 6 was possible! No problem with Nantz stating the possibility... "if he gets in the endzone" Then, I saw the defenders on screen, and realized it probably wasn't happening. Yet, somehow 2 sidesteps to avoid defenders, with a collision between defenders, it became a reality. I don't think the play was rigged.

On another note, for the endzone celebration, did anyone else notice Makuamu and other players crowning Bland as presumably DPOY, right then and there???

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
those guys are offensive players, that don't quite understand how to take defensive angles or tackle. so no, it wasn't helped. why would they?
Bingo. How often does an offensive player do any sort of tackling drill? Maybe once during camp each year? You get those guys in the open field and it typically looks goofy because they’ve hardly done it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Really Coogs? Dallas is hated by everyone. Why would the (the name we are forbidden to say) help Dallas break an NFL record? Bland simply made a cut and the 2 dipsticks ran into each other.

What's next, a ninja hiding in a tree is the real person who took out JFK? The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Really NOTHING go back and look at the EFFORT by those two players, it wasn't like he was at the 1 yard line, he was more at like the 8-10 yard line, they could have tackled him lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It did have a touch of the Bret Favre about it!

I also felt the commentator saying "history being made" about 50 yards out and I was thinking really, bit early for that.
yes when he 'took" the sack for strahan, hmmm lol come on!! I wonder how much he got paid after the game by strahan for the "help"