Did we ever figure out the Dak and Ceedee issue vs GB?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Early in the game their was clearly a disconnect with these two, Ceedee was noticeably upset. I could see if they'd been playing for several quarters, but this was EARLY in the game. Can you put your mind on it, let me know your thoughts on what you think the issue was, and if it's actually solved. Please give your thoughts

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, it's well known that Dak stinks against tougher competition - it's been his M.O. since 2017. CeeDee got upset because playoff Dak had appeared yet again. At least that's my interpretation.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Well...coach was over there hugging coddling Ceedee...and Dak proceeded to throw a brainless interception forcing the ball.

Something was very weird...
yeah why wasn't he hugging dak??? lol but yes everyone talked about the CB being injured (alexander) every time they say that, that player ends up having a good play against us!

Mikexike

Reaction score
Early in the game their was clearly a disconnect with these two, Ceedee was noticeably upset. I could see if they'd been playing for several quarters, but this was EARLY in the game. Can you put your mind on it, let me know your thoughts on what you think the issue was, and if it's actually solved. Please give your thoughts
They were told the script of the game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well...coach was over there hugging coddling Ceedee...and Dak proceeded to throw a brainless interception forcing the ball.

Something was very weird...
Yeah, a brainless interception(s) which Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley broke down and explained.