Video: Did we find another diamond in the rough (Eric Rogers)?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Check out this video. Cool story about a guy who apparently is turning some heads at training camp.

http://ktla.com/2013/03/23/cal-lutheran-star-eric-rogers-gets-nfl-shot/#axzz2aBwtJOiy

Watching this makes me root for the guy even more...

Work ethic, desire, added to it the factor that he has to impress because his stock wasn't that well heralded, and this guy is one you just have to get behind.

I'll be excited to see him on the field and hope he brings something terrific with his game.

rags747

Reaction score
4.48...can't ask for any better than that, has great size as well. I say get him on the field this year.

Section446

Reaction score
Still way too early to tell, let's ask the question again in a few weeks.

roy31

Reaction score
Why can't any of these diamonds in the rough be o- linemen

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I will wait and see but he appears to have some really good quickness and ability to accelerate for a WR his size.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Here we go again. The get rid of Miles post.

Ain't going to happen. I mean I don't see Romo getting a whole bunch of new WRs to work with. Terrance yes, Escobar..yes. Anymore..not unless there are injuries at WR. To run the offense they want to run..they need veteran WRs that read defenses.

We'll see.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
So which wrs are we going to keep besides Dez Miles Terrence and Harris

I heard that little Beasley is doing well in camp too. Man we got way too many options at receiver...lol did you ever think you'd hear something like that!?