Did we sign Kaiser Soze

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
I worked all day and my friend, the skins fan, called to inform me of their Lloyd signing (which will be an improvement for them if he can stay healthy) I inquired as to the boys signings and he had to spell the guys name for me because I had no idea who he was.

I hope our scouts know something most dont or disagree with because this is really a left field signing.

Byrdman1531

Reaction score
this has been naggin me.. how do u properly pronouce Kyle Kosier's name??? it is Kos-e-a, Kocher, or just Kos-ie-r....

thanks

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I don't know but hope we are rounding up 'All the Right Suspects'.

indeed

lasts years crop turned out to be mediocre - with henry being the best of the bunch

DallasKen

Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:
indeed

lasts years crop turned out to be mediocre - with henry being the best of the bunch

Henry was much better than mediocre before he got injured (i know that wasn't exactly what you were saying). In fact he was playing better than any corner in the league. Injuries affected just about everyone we signed last year...I'd like to think that won't happen again and maybe we can get a fair assessment on both last years and this years future FAs.

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
DallasKen said:
Henry was much better than mediocre before he got injured (i know that wasn't exactly what you were saying). In fact he was playing better than any corner in the league. Injuries affected just about everyone we signed last year...I'd like to think that won't happen again and maybe we can get a fair assessment on both last years and this years future FAs.

henry was good when healthy

Rivera was disappointing and average at best

Ferguson was a plugger, mediocre,

DallasKen

Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:

Henry was better than good when healthy.

Rivera's spine fell out right after we signed him.

Ferguson had his ankle screwed up all of training camp and basically got no work in. But beyond that, the very nature of his position is a plugger.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hopefully Rivera just needs an offseason of lifting weights to regain the lost strength from the back surgery. He never had any relapses that I've heard so his back should be fine.

The high ankle sprain slowed Ferguson and might have effected his play the whole season and he still was pretty effective in the middle. NT's don't make many big plays.

Henry looked great when he was healthy. He should be fine this next year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:

we also signed Drew Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas too

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
DallasKen said:

Talk about a selective memory. Henry wasn't terrible last year before injury but "better than any corner in the league"????:eek: