Did Wilson lose snaps to Kearse?

starfan1

Reaction score
Im trying to remember a single time he was exposed in coverage
Did you not watch this team last year the entire secondary was exposed corners and safeties alike. That said at least Wilson makes plays but he also gave them up. I think the initial statement in the thread was that he is one of best safeties in the league and he’s not

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did you not watch this team last year the entire secondary was exposed corners and safeties alike. That said at least Wilson makes plays but he also gave them up
I did, and I dont recall Wilson himself giving up a bunch of big plays. Wilson and Diggs were the only quality players we had in the secondary

Flamma

Reaction score
How? Was asking a question as to why Kearse got a lot of time and if he took snaps from Wilson. Wilson is a playmaker sorry if you can't see it but then again most cowboys fans are delusional.

I agree with you. From what I can see I like Wilson too. But I'm not the one evaluation the talent.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you not watch this team last year the entire secondary was exposed corners and safeties alike. That said at least Wilson makes plays but he also gave them up. I think the initial statement in the thread was that he is one of best safeties in the league and he’s not
Last year...:facepalm:

starfan1

Reaction score
He gave up plays he may not have given up Thompson type plays but the entire secondary was exposed Diggs and Wilson just happened to be the 2 best. He is who we got and I’ll take it and he’s a strong safety so when opposing coordinators get him isolated in coverage he’s weaker there. I like his rush defense

Dallas fans tend to exaggerate our players abilities. I like Wilson but I don’t know that he solves our safety dilemma especially if we can’t keep him on the field which does seem to be a concern

starfan1

Reaction score
Name all the teams hed be riding pine on. I need a good laugh
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-safety-rankings-the-32-best-safeties-entering-the-2021-nfl-season

You can do your own research and get your own laughs . I just provided 1 perspective there are more

Again I like the kid but let’s not act like he’s Darren Woodson or Roy Williams ( an example I don’t like using because I didn’t care for his coverage skills )

Wilson’s ok and one of our best playmakers in secondary it just ain’t saying much as we don’t have many

dude needs to stay on the field he’s hurt a lot

stilltheguru

Reaction score
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-safety-rankings-the-32-best-safeties-entering-the-2021-nfl-season

You can do your own research and get your own laughs . I just provided 1 perspective there are more

Again I like the kid but let’s not act like he’s Darren Woodson or Roy Williams ( an example I don’t like using because I didn’t care for his coverage skills )

Wilson’s ok and one of our best playmakers in secondary it just ain’t saying much as we don’t have many

dude needs to stay on the field he’s hurt a lot
That is piss poor proof. There are 64 starting safeties in the nfl. Want to try again?

starfan1

Reaction score
That’s
That is piss poor proof. There are 64 starting safeties in the nfl. Want to try again?

that’s solid proof there is even more but if you’re unable to recognize it then it becomes stubbornness on your part
Wilson if he can stay on the field may very well crack the top 20 he’s young there’s some promise but our safety issues are far from solved

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That’s

that’s solid proof there is even more but if you’re unable to recognize it then it becomes stubbornness on your part
Wilson if he can stay on the field may very well crack the top 20 he’s young there’s some promise but our safety issues are far from solved
Lol I'm the stubborn one? Hell go look at the guy we got rid of Xavier Woods. Wilson would start over him in Minnesota. I could go on team by team if you want

quickccc

Reaction score
" Wilson " ?! ! ....... " i'm so sorry Wilson" ... !!

656e6ad11248193008cfdddca694e9d1.jpg