Did Woodson go down today?

marchetta

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1784525 said:
Because the one run they have is the 15th play after 14 consecutive passes where everyone is expecting pass, and it goes for a big gain. They cant run consistently, they just run at the right times and catch the defense off balance.

I'd rather get caught off balance on a run play one out of 15 times than the other way around.

Grant only had 7 yards rushing at the half. Once they get the lead, they run a little more to kill the clock. But they are a pass 1st team, and only run to kill the clock and to keep Ds honest. They use slant plays to pick up short yardage, the way most teams use a run play to put themselves in 3rd and short. We'll probably play a similar D we used against Philly. I loved the look of our nickel and dime package flying around out there against Philly.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
theebs;1784432 said:
I dont believe they will do that against us. We have two top notch pass rushers on each side. I think that would be something the packers stay away from next week.

i hope you our right

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
They will go five wide most of the game...I am sure they feel this is an area where they can exploit the Cowboys.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Im sick of hearing about how are we gonna stop them...the question is how are they gonna stop us???

They haven't played a real offense yet like ours and they dont have a real stud wr we have to worry about.

I like newman against greg jennings and I like henry vs driver who is more of their underneath guy but good after the catch (but henry can tackle unlike the lions)

and koren robison is better when he's drunk so advantage reeves( who has faced better wr's this year)

I also like our pass rush to harrass farve all day long if they think they can go 5 or 4 all day ware and ellis and ratliff will take care of that.

And by the way do we even care who's running the ball for them??

And every big game we played this year our team has come to play

( i think the pats game our attitude and effort was there but when we went ahead we should've kept the ball on the ground and away from brady.)

I say cowboys 35-----packers 21

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
ologan;1784513 said:
Then why are the so called experts all saying that GB has finally found a running game? If we go heavy on the pass protection packages next week,we still have to respect the run,and thats where Tank may show up. I'm fully well aware of how much they pass,newsflash...but at the end of the game next week, I don't want the Pack running game to have surprised us.
Like the Skins passing game.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It amazes me people still don't know how to spell Favre. And I don't just mean people on this site, there was someone (I assume a Packers fan) at the game with a big sign with his name spelled Farve.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1784977 said:
It amazes me people still don't know how to spell Favre. And I don't just mean people on this site, there was someone (I assume a Packers fan) at the game with a big sign with his name spelled Farve.

It's because he pronounces his name incorrectly. No way anyone with sufficient gray matter should pronounce Favre as Farve.

links18

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1784981 said:
It's because he pronounces his name incorrectly. No way anyone with sufficient gray matter should pronounce Favre as Farve.

Probably because it is one of those tricky French/Cajun names. How does he pronounce it? I thought Ben Stiller pronounced it correctly in Something About Mary. But the fact that he was in that movie just highlights how old he is.....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theebs;1784432 said:
I dont believe they will do that against us. We have two top notch pass rushers on each side. I think that would be something the packers stay away from next week.

I'll take that bet, easy money.

We will see the 5 wide on Thursday, no doubt about it.

I don't know how much they'll run it, but they'd be foolish to go away from something that's been working all season.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
links18;1784987 said:
Probably because it is one of those tricky French/Cajun names. How does he pronounce it? I thought Ben Stiller pronounced it correctly in Something About Mary. But the fact that he was in that movie just highlights how old he is.....

He pronounces it FARVE.

Has nothing to do with it being French, because the French pronounciation would be Favray.