Did y'all notice whenever ESPN is ts talking about the T.O Story ......

satam55

Reaction score
..........It sounds more like false Gossip and Rumors that you would hear on a Entertainment/Celebrity News Show (Such as Extra, TMZ, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight and etc.) instead of an actual Legit Sports Story with legit sources.

ESPN Will Do anything for a Big Story or Ratings.:banghead::banghead:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I like the way when they are reading statements from the team they read it like its a novel.....................

but the sad truth is that the rest of the country believes every bit of it around DFW and some others see what happens and hear different points of view and hear from the local media who are there at VR so we get the full picture

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I had my best friend texting me this morning when I got to work talking aboutwe need to cut T.O. I told him not to believe the BS on espn. I live here and most of what they report is BS.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
It is ridiculous.

I almost never watch ESPN except for live events like MNF, but the TV was on it at the restaurant I went to for lunch and I saw it there.

I know the Cowboys are popular, but it amazes me that almost the entire lunch hour was devoted to TO talk complete with scrolling tickers of all his quotes. Just mind-boggling.

satam55

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2484384 said:
It is ridiculous.

I almost never watch ESPN except for live events like MNF, but the TV was on it at the restaurant I went to for lunch and I saw it there.

I know the Cowboys are popular, but it amazes me that almost the entire lunch hour was devoted to TO talk complete with scrolling tickers of all his quotes. Just mind-boggling.

AGREED! This story is ALL that their talking about on ESPNEWS Channel.

To ESPN this story is bigger than the Plaxico Burress story. :banghead:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
now they got a psychologist on there talking about whats wrong with T.O........................................and the guy is from PHILLY.......:lmao:

superpunk

Reaction score
I think it's funny that this week Clinton Portis ACTUALLY TORE HIS HEAD COACH TO PIECES on local radio and noone is talking about it. Meanwhile we've got hear-say allegations in Dallas and it's all the rage. They've got the actual audio of what Portis said, which is far more egregious and disfunctional than ANYTHING happening in Dallas now.

If nothing else, that should tell Commanders fans how little their stupid insignificant team matters....

MrMom

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious how the Cowboys have their own tab on the bottomline scroll. Right on there with NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. you've got the Cowboys. I'm sure Jerry is loving it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
superpunk;2484468 said:
I think it's funny that this week Clinton Portis ACTUALLY TORE HIS HEAD COACH TO PIECES on local radio and noone is talking about it. Meanwhile we've got hear-say allegations in Dallas and it's all the rage. They've got the actual audio of what Portis said, which is far more egregious and disfunctional than ANYTHING happening in Dallas now.

If nothing else, that should tell Commanders fans how little their stupid insignificant team matters....

The guys on NFL Live talked about it and so did the commentators on NFL Network. Collin Cowherd and other national radio shows dedicated to NFL coverage talked about it also.

Did you also hear that Portis offered his mea culpas?

Has T.O. done that yet? :confused:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2484356 said:
I like the way when they are reading statements from the team they read it like its a novel.....................

but the sad truth is that the rest of the country believes every bit of it around DFW and some others see what happens and hear different points of view and hear from the local media who are there at VR so we get the full picture

It doesn't matter that the Cowboy haters around the country believe it, what is sad is how many here believe it...

They should know better.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Countem5;2484521 said:
he didn't do anything, try and keep up...

That's right. He hasn't thrown his quarterback under the bus. He doesn't need to apologize. :rolleyes:

And you wonder why the media coverage related to T.O. never subsides.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
With all the coverage, you would think that nations were preparing for war and that millions of lives were are stake. But, no. On a football team, a receiver or two want to get the ball more so they talk to their offensive coordinator. I have been on numerous teams, I have coached numerous teams. Every single one of them had players that wanted to play more, wanted to get the ball more, wanted to do this, wanted to do that, didn't like this guy, etc. etc. What a freaking joke.
At least my NBA team is the Utah Jazz, and absolutely no one cares about them.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Countem5;2484519 said:
It doesn't matter that the Cowboy haters around the country believe it, what is sad is how many here believe it...

They should know better.

We are Borg. We must assimilate. ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
5Countem5;2484519 said:

They should know better.

I don't know how much is true or not true what I do know is this team needs to do less talking and more focus on the job at hand. I'm not down on any of them but frankly I don't want to hear all the talk from the players, do the job you are paid to do.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2484529 said:
That's right. He hasn't thrown his quarterback under the bus. He doesn't need to apologize. :rolleyes:

And you wonder why the media coverage related to T.O. never subsides.

When was that?

superpunk

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2484518 said:
The guys on NFL Live talked about it and so did the commentators on NFL Network. Collin Cowherd and other national radio shows dedicated to NFL coverage talked about it also.

Did you also hear that Portis offered his mea culpas?

Has T.O. done that yet? :confused:
I;m sorry Captain Literal, I guess I should have said that the Portis story is getting "Considerably less publicity". Which is odd, considering they have audio of Portis ACTUALLY saying all this. Whereas with the Cowboys story, there is no concrete stuff.