Did you guys hear?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Of course as already stated, BP is said to be giving his decision on his coaching status on Sat. Did anyone else read that on cold pizza they were talkin about the biggest issue of BP returnin was that TO not be here. Then as im readin it on the ranch report, i hear Mark Schersh(sp.) from espn talkin about it too saying wat a jerk he is in the locker room. Any comments? Did you guys hear it too?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1321445 said:
Of course as already stated, BP is said to be giving his decision on his coaching status on Sat. Did anyone else read that on cold pizza they were talkin about the biggest issue of BP returnin was that TO not be here. Then as im readin it on the ranch report, i hear Mark Schersh(sp.) from espn talkin about it too saying wat a jerk he is in the locker room. Any comments? Did you guys hear it too?

Schlereth is a no nothing idiot. Let me guess, Skip, the flamer, Bayless said this?

TEK2000

Reaction score
That's interesting considering every Cowboys player that's ever commented on him said they haven't had any problems with him and think he's a good teammate. I wonder where they get all this info.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
TEK2000;1321459 said:
That's interesting considering every Cowboys player that's ever commented on him said they haven't had any problems with him and think he's a good teammate. I wonder where they get all this info.

Where ESPN always gets it

from the as#

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I hope he's gone. Get me a coach from the South.

Bill is old, not inspiring, and not a great leader. all he is, is an old Grandpa that likes to bounce his Grandchildren on his knee, and tell them what "not to do". He has mood swings like a menstruating Woman off Prozac, and a big FUPA.

All I got, now get me an ***** Coach who gives an "S", and I'll show you some football.

No retreads, need fresh ideas and approach

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1321465 said:

Bill is old, not inspiring, and not a great leader. all he is, is an old Grandpa that likes to bounce his Grandchildren on his knee, and tell them what "not to do". He has mood swings like a menstruating Woman off Prozac, and a big FUPA.

All I got, now get me an ***** Coach who gives an "S", and I'll show you some football.

No retreads, need fresh ideas and approach

indeed.

TexasAce

Reaction score
Terry Glenn said the other day that he wants T.O. back, and that he was becoming a better teammate, so I'll take HIS word for it and not those morons over at ESPN.

You'd have to be blind not to see that T.O. improved as a teammate as the year went on.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
i think so too, i was just suprised to hear it and wondered if any of you guys heard it either?

HighTechDave

Reaction score
I agree to about T.O.

Think about anyone that works for a Company out there, who's leader is either a Lame Duck, or not an inspiring/visionary. The peeps will mimick the Boss every time.

Except for the Kissing part, thank GAWD!!!!

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1321446 said:
Schlereth is a no nothing idiot.
i dont like stink but i gotta give him props on this... after the saints dismantled us he said next am dallas is DONE and over... not a threat. hit that nail on the head.

he's also been on TO all year

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

and there you have it. The main reason many hate him. They hated him since the day he was hired.

Because he is not from the south. I actually applaud you, at least you are honest.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
lol, well think about it. He has the look of wanting to be somewhere else all the time

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
theebs;1321494 said:
and there you have it. The main reason many hate him. They hated him since the day he was hired.

Because he is not from the south. I actually applaud you, at least you are honest.
regrettably true

the hate from Tuna cause he's from the north east is nothing short of pathetic

it's also probably why some here give jerruh a free pass for destroying our dynasty and franchise. i'll never figure that one out though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Skip is ridiculous. I don't believe how he gets. Today on cold pizza, he and some other guy were picking their Superbowl teams and Skips biggest arguement for the Sains was....

"Did you see what they did to dallas, in dallas"

He said it twice like it was some super accomplishment.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1321499 said:
Skip is ridiculous. I don't believe how he gets. Today on cold pizza, he and some other guy were picking their Superbowl teams and Skips biggest arguement for the Sains was....

"Did you see what they did to dallas, in dallas"

He said it twice like it was some super accomplishment.

um sir, the Saints had a "Tuna dinner", with etouffee sauce that day.

Basically they ate our lunch....

BTW, Skip is a homo

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
theebs;1321494 said:

Completely agree. If we truly are "America's Team", why should we restrict our coaches to "only from the South", and not from all America? Seems pretty lame to me.

I don't see this hate on BP just because he's a northerner. It's not like he's attacking anything southern. Who cares if he's from the North.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
don't hate him, just want someone from the South that wants to be here. No slam for our Cowboys friends in the N.E., which are many.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
To be honest, very few people actually distinguish between regions in the United States anymore. Well, at least the people intelligent enough to be in contention for a head coaching job do not. It does matter, however, where your family and friends are located. It is very unlikely that there are too many suitable coaches from the Dallas area.