Did you guys hear?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1321524 said:
don't hate him, just want someone from the South that wants to be here. No slam for our Cowboys friends in the N.E., which are many.

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1321445 said:
Of course as already stated, BP is said to be giving his decision on his coaching status on Sat. Did anyone else read that on cold pizza they were talkin about the biggest issue of BP returnin was that TO not be here. Then as im readin it on the ranch report, i hear Mark Schersh(sp.) from espn talkin about it too saying wat a jerk he is in the locker room. Any comments? Did you guys hear it too?

No one cares anymore Bill. Go home.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1321445 said:
Of course as already stated, BP is said to be giving his decision on his coaching status on Sat. Did anyone else read that on cold pizza they were talkin about the biggest issue of BP returnin was that TO not be here. Then as im readin it on the ranch report, i hear Mark Schersh(sp.) from espn talkin about it too saying wat a jerk he is in the locker room. Any comments? Did you guys hear it too?

It would be stupid to get rid of our best WR. To not utilize T.O.'s talent would be insane.

Sure he can be an arse, but he was more of a teammate in Dallas than he has ever been anywhere else. FACT!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Fletch;1321637 said:
It would be stupid to get rid of our best WR. To not utilize T.O.'s talent would be insane.

Sure he can be an arse, but he was more of a teammate in Dallas than he has ever been anywhere else. FACT!

Ever wonder how much of owens being a teammate was a direct effect of our HC?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
that was a good point. The coach has to have "skins on the wall" for T.O. to listen too

Iago33

Reaction score
Seriously, don't take anything Skip says with even a grain of salt. He's there to spout.

And, HTD, that avatar scares me--I keep thinking that guy's going to have an aneurism from the steroids and fall over as I'm looking at him. Of course, that fake wrestling really scares me and makes me wonder what's going on in other people's heads.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Iago33;1321726 said:
Seriously, don't take anything Skip says with even a grain of salt. He's there to spout.

And, HTD, that avatar scares me--I keep thinking that guy's going to have an aneurism from the steroids and fall over as I'm looking at him. Of course, that fake wrestling really scares me and makes me wonder what's going on in other people's heads.

lol.

Since my girlfriend says all the time "you think your always perfect" all the time, I thought an Avatar of "Mr. Perfect was appropriate.

:laugh2: