Did you guys see Switzer's top gear on his punt return?

Proximo

Reaction score
An out of date link, that won't do in a debate. No it is not my job to prove true what anyone else says but me.

Again you're purposely trolling. Not wasting anymore of my time. It's not my job to hand feed you widely available information that you choose to close your eyes to because it conflicts with your agenda.

Facts are facts. You wanting to ignore them tells me all I need to know.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I had no ideas Switzer had that in gear
For the life of me I don't know why they don't put him outside and run some fly patterns I don't care if he catches it or not at least it'll scare the hell out of a defense cuz we got nothing else out there that does. Besides the Beasley on the inside.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We’ll have to agree to disagree. This coaching staff makes many players, look like they have regressed, when they have not.
While I agree on that point coaches can't catch the ball when it hits them in the hands. That's on the player not the coach.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So Bryant, and Beaszy have declined, according to CZ. :rolleyes: These are the same offensive teammates as last year, minus 2 players. Dez numbers dropped the moment Romo dropped. Our entire offense has sputtered this whole season, because teams know what we're doing (bad coaching), and we've a young 4th rd QB with a learning curve. Our receiving corp is top notch. Put Beasley in a Patriots uniform, and he'd be crushing the league right now. Our offense is dated, demands perfection, and is immensely predictable.
That's not true in many levels. Dez numbers dropped the moment he got injured. Also our offense hasn't sputtered all season when we were averaging more points a game then last year before that 3 game debacle.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Again you're purposely trolling. Not wasting anymore of my time. It's not my job to hand feed you widely available information that you choose to close your eyes to because it conflicts with your agenda.

Facts are facts. You wanting to ignore them tells me all I need to know.
LOL, you think you can just say anything you want and everyone has to believe it is true just because you say so? No, that's not how a debate works, buttercup. You need to provide a link that supports your claims or it is just you bloviating as is your M.O. My only "agenda" is an honest conversation with the facts. You are now dodging that agenda because you know the truth has nothing in common with what you say.

Verdict

Reaction score
Watched him on that play and he is pretty fast.

How much longer can Beasley continue his middling play..

before Switzer gets his job?

We lack speed at WR overall.

But if Switzer can play more?

Who knows.

Comments from the peanut/popcorn gallery?

It's concerning that we don't get the ball to Beasley, because he is an outstanding possession receiver. Switzer should be on the field at the same time with Beasley, which would put an in recredible amount of pressure on the defense. It would resemble what the Patriots do.

Sit down Dez or TWill and get Beasley on the field. While you are at it keep Hanna in the game in front of a Witten.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's not an up-to-date source. Try again. I'll yield to the facts when the current facts are presented.
That's through 12 games homie. It says through 12 games. How up to date is that not? Did Dallas play a 13th game that I don't know about?

Corso

Reaction score
That's not an up-to-date source. Try again. I'll yield to the facts when the current facts are presented.
Also, this kid's a rookie. What the hell are you trying to do, punching on a rook? Dude's been good.

You're punching trees and the bark doesn't care, but your knuckles are getting bloodied.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's through 12 games homie. It says through 12 games. How up to date is that not? Did Dallas play a 13th game that I don't know about?
If it's up to date then where is Switzer's TD kick return? I think his Washington game stats are not included.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Also, this kid's a rookie. What the hell are you trying to do, punching on a rook? Dude's been good.

You're punching trees and the bark doesn't care, but your knuckles are getting bloodied.
I call his season minus the TD kick return thus far disappointing. I guess I just expect more.

Corso

Reaction score
I call his season minus the TD kick return thus far disappointing. I guess I just expect more.
From a rook? Dude.
I mean, come on. This guy is just experiencing this stuff now, where everything is faster and guys hit harder and with more accuracy.

You judge every rook the same way?

I'll then judge how you post accordingly.

Corso

Reaction score
Don't blame me for them counting that out... I guess he should have been ranked even higher then.
Sucks for your argument.

mmohican29

Reaction score
He's had more bad moments than good his Rookie season.

But I will be highly surprised if he doesn't pan out. He plays a brash, confident style of football and that's his edge. Wish he got more snaps in the 5 wide set.

His open-field change of direction and quickness is elite.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Don't blame me for them counting that out... I guess he should have been ranked even higher then.
Sucks for your argument.

It has no weight to my argument. I wasn't comparing him to other players which is what that chart is doing. I said he was disappointing minus the one TD return. That only speaks to my expectation.

JPostSam

Reaction score
Watched him on that play and he is pretty fast.

How much longer can Beasley continue his middling play..

before Switzer gets his job?

We lack speed at WR overall.

But if Switzer can play more?

Who knows.

Comments from the peanut/popcorn gallery?

beasley gets separation and is tough over the middle. i'm more excited by the prospect of having both beasley and switzer on the field, than only having one of them on the team.

Corso

Reaction score
It has no weight to my argument. I wasn't comparing him to other players which is what that chart is doing. I said he was disappointing minus the one TD return. That only speaks to my expectation.
So Top 10 at what your assignment is, in your rookie year, is below your expectations?
Right on.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
beasley gets separation and is tough over the middle. i'm more excited by the prospect of having both beasley and switzer on the field, than only having one of them on the team.
That means taking Witten off the field and the Cowboys don't seem to be ready to do that.