Did you guys see this ( More Pacman)

JonCJG

Reaction score
PER PFT

RAIN MAN BIT COP

Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper reports that Titans cornerback Rain Man Jones bit a police officer as part of the incident that resulted in felony obstruction charges being filed against him in early 2006.

"Adam Jones would not hold his hands together so the officer could put handcuffs on him to arrest him, and a fight ensued," said a representative of the district attorney's office in Fayette County, Georgia. "That's when he bit the officer on the thumb."

The bite caused the crime to increase from a misdemeanor to a felony.

McCormick also reports that Jones did not disclose the arrest to the team. As we explained on Thursday, failure to report an arrest is in and of itself a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy.

McCormick also reports that Jones' mother pleaded guilty to marijuana possession in a March 2006 incident at Jones' home in Fairburn, Georgia. Somehow, charges against Jones were dropped.

"There was marijuana all over the basement, and it was his house," said Mike Pruitt of the Fayette County Drug Task Force. "Under constructive possession, that should have been enough for a jury to decide this case."

Does anyone out there think that Jones will ever play pro football again? We sure don't.

DBoys

Reaction score
He is going to be the example the NFL uses to get their point across.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he is scum. He should be thrown out and they should make a new conduct policy and label it the "pacman rule"

it should start with if you are just a marginal player who flashes alot of talent, you dont get to have a nickname in college.

seriously, they need to throw him out.

JonCJG

Reaction score
MsPacMan.jpg

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
this guy has to be one of the worst "thugs" the NFL has seen for a while..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
KD;1398873 said:

You remember that sound the game made when PacMan got killed? That sound is going through my head right now.

JonCJG

Reaction score
air0208;1398883 said:

Agree 100 percent......

the only other guy in the league that can touch him in this regard is Chris Henry.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
air0208;1398883 said:

He's gettin' in Mike Tyson territory by biting, atleast Tyson chomped on his opponent, this moron chomped on a cop......BRILLIANT!!!!!

JonCJG

Reaction score
Rack;1398885 said:
You remember that sound the game made when PacMan got killed? That sound is going through my head right now.

I was playing the other day on an emulator and I thought of him.

Shame cause the boy has skills.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
KD;1398889 said:
I was playing the other day on an emulator and I thought of him.

Shame cause the boy has skills.

all world skills, 1st grade brains

burmafrd

Reaction score
Where are all the morons that were defending him yesterday?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
burmafrd;1399042 said:
Where are all the morons that were defending him yesterday?

Hopefully they stay mute. I think they got the picture when I posted that article about rainman's family coming out and pleading for him to get a grip.

montgod

Reaction score
KD;1398886 said:
Agree 100 percent......

the only other guy in the league that can touch him in this regard is Chris Henry.

Who knows. Maybe they can become teammates. I mean, he has all the intangibles to qualify for a spot on the Bengals. He needs to put in his resume quick! :laugh2:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Wow, I never thought I'd see a guy that I would take Sean Taylor over. That day is upon us.

:laugh2:

SS

:star: