Did you have the Cowboys clinching the division with 3 games to go?

ultron

Reaction score
The Cowboys head to New York next week to play the Giants with an opportunity to clinch the division. If the Cowboys win they’ll still have 3 games to go

Home vs WFT
Home vs Cardinals
@ Philly

It’s likely we already know the top 5 seeds in the playoffs

1.) Cards
2.) Packers
3.) Buccs
4.) Cowboys
5.) Rams

That means the Cowboys host the Rams and my guess is the 49ers and Eagles get in. I don’t see the 49ers or Eagles beating the Packers or Buccs and I don’t see us losing to the Rams especially at home to Pad Statford.

With that being said we’ll probably have to go to Arizona and play the Cardinals in the second round and if we beat them, we’d have to play the Buccs -or- Packers on the road as well.

I think a healthy Cowboys team can beat anyone.. so I wouldn’t be concerned with winning those last 3 games if we beat the Giants next week. The goal should be to make sure we’re as healthy as humanly possible going into the playoffs, but history tells us we won’t rest the starters for all 3 of those games even though it’s arguably the smart thing to do.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm thinking this team is stuck as the 4 seed. The question now is do they go all out to win the last three games (assuming of course they beat the Giants) or simply try to get healthy for the postseason?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me.. Division is trash. Who cares about pre-season expectations. It was clear in about week 3 our division isn’t good.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Some people down play the East but you can’t get to a SB without making the playoffs and a much smoother road is as a division champ not a wildcard. Like the East or not it should at least earn Dallas one home playoff game . And with the Giants on the horizon 10-4 sets you up for further positioning .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys head to New York next week to play the Giants with an opportunity to clinch the division. If the Cowboys win they’ll still have 3 games to go

Home vs WFT
Home vs Cardinals
@ Philly

It’s likely we already know the top 5 seeds in the playoffs

1.) Cards
2.) Packers
3.) Buccs
4.) Cowboys
5.) Rams

That means the Cowboys host the Rams and my guess is the 49ers and Eagles get in. I don’t see the 49ers or Eagles beating the Packers or Buccs and I don’t see us losing to the Rams especially at home to Pad Statford.

With that being said we’ll probably have to go to Arizona and play the Cardinals in the second round and if we beat them, we’d have to play the Buccs -or- Packers on the road as well.

I think a healthy Cowboys team can beat anyone.. so I wouldn’t be concerned with winning those last 3 games if we beat the Giants next week. The goal should be to make sure we’re as healthy as humanly possible going into the playoffs, but history tells us we won’t rest the starters for all 3 of those games even though it’s arguably the smart thing to do.

I actually like that road. Revenge against the Rams and then I think we can beat the Cards.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me.. Division is trash. Who cares about pre-season expectations. It was clear in about week 3 our division isn’t good.

Looks like your Cowboys flip flop is blowing up in your face as usual.

9-4 and soon to be 11-4 after the next two weeks against the Giants and Commanders in Dallas.

Parsons now being talked about as Defensive player of the year. That has COMPLETELY blown up in your face. Not to mention your "Parsons should play DE" laugher that got destroyed today and Parsons was all over the field creating havoc at LBer.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It was apparent very early in the season the Cowboys would win the division. The NFC East sucks. Thankfully we don’t play in some of the other divisions. That said, the team has to be able to match up with the good teams in the playoffs, and while we looked great early, we look like a one and done team now. We still have time to gel for the a playoff run, but sugar coating this team now isn’t worth the effort. They need to clean up their sloppy play in order to make noise in the playoffs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Looks like your Cowboys flip flop is blowing up in your face as usual.

9-4 and soon to be 11-4 after the next two weeks against the Giants and Football Team in Dallas.

Parsons now being talked about as Defensive player of the year. That has COMPLETELY blown up in your face. Not to mention your "Parsons should play DE" laugher that got destroyed today and Parsons was all over the field creating havoc at LBer.

I predicted Dallas to win the division. Once again you speak out of ignorance.

zerofill

Reaction score

You forget... I am going to that game. So I recommended no one bet on the Cowboys that day lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I predicted Dallas to win the division. Once again you speak out of ignorance.

LOL..........so did most people. However the laundry list of things I listed continue to blow up in your face.

So I guess your "the Cowboys will be mired in mediocrity" cry baby rant disagrees with you?

Poor guy. You just cant get on the right side of anything.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are playing with fire if Prescott is playing through injuries. Same for Elliot. Those guys go out, and we hope the defense carries the team like tonight.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LOL..........so did most people. However the laundry list of things I listed continue to blow up in your face.

So I guess your "the Cowboys will be mired in mediocrity" cry baby rant disagrees with you?

Poor guy. You just cant get on the right side of anything.

Lol what’s my laundry list? I’ve been right on nearly everything lolllll.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys have one ace up their sleeve too, and it's hardly been discussed.

Today's win makes them 7-1 in conference play. Every other team in the NFC has at least two conference losses. If the Cowboys can finish the season strong they can easily move up from the four seed.