Did You Hear What Hasselbeck Said About Big Ben?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He was asked by a 6th grade girl about girls playing in the NFL and he said "Ben Roethlisberger already does."

He did say he was kidding.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hassellbeck's still PO'd about the zebras stealing XL from them.:laugh2:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
That SB was the worst i have ever seen re: officiating.

It was a travesty and the NFL should be ashamed.

Mike Holmgren, in the weeks following the game, was having a very difficult time being the good soldier and not exposing those officials for what they were.

Its no coincidence that the most 'curious' SB officiated games have happened when the Steelers were involved. The Rooney family has long long ties to gambling going back many years.

It is one reason the i detest the Steelers as well as the 49ers and Broncos.. i hate cheaters with a passion.

bigE79

Reaction score
Hostile;2463058 said:
He was asked by a 6th grade girl about girls playing in the NFL and he said "Ben Roethlisberger already does."

He did say he was kidding.
thats the best thing i read on the zone today:lmao2:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
rockwood2;2463129 said:

Mike Holmgren, in the weeks following the game, was having a very difficult time being the good soldier and not exposing those officials for what they were.

Its no coincidence that the most 'curious' SB officiated games have happened when the Steelers were involved. The Rooney family has long long ties to gambling going back many years.

It is one reason the i detest the Steelers as well as the 49ers and Broncos.. i hate cheaters with a passion.

v4yzj9.gif

:fact:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
man that was awesome....I wonder if he gets suspended for his comments like that hockey player....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2463160 said:
man that was awesome....I wonder if he gets suspended for his comments like that hockey player....
It was Sean Avery, and Hasselbeck's comments were nowhere near the same.

But I thought Avery's were funnier :laugh2:

Brian_C82

Reaction score
Roethlisberger is honestly one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen. He makes Felix Jones look like Fabio.

bigE79

Reaction score
Brian_C82;2463175 said:
Roethlisberger is honestly one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen. He makes Felix Jones look like Fabio.
and that was before the accident:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2463160 said:
He wasn't talking about Elisha Cuthbert.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2463175 said:

what's wrong with Felix? other than his uncanny resemblance to Dave Chappelle?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Hostile;2463184 said:
He wasn't talking about Elisha Cuthbert.

By the way, what did Sean Avery say? I haven't been able to find a direct quote for the life of me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2463195 said:
By the way, what did Sean Avery say? I haven't been able to find a direct quote for the life of me.
He insinuated Elisha was his "sloppy seconds."

Everson24

Reaction score
rockwood2;2463129 said:

I was so mad at the refs during that Super Bowl I thought I was going to have a stroke. To make matters worse I watched the game with my family of about 40 Steeler fans and we got a blizzard during the game and couldn't even leave the house. I had to listen to the celebration for about two hours before my brother in law (also a Steeler hater) plowed out a five mile path to my house with his truck. One of the most miserable nights of my life.