did you notice t-new?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
on the sidelines watching grammatica kicking into the net right before his game winner? terence looked like a nervous rabbit.:)

he could not keep his eyes off mg warming up with all the problems we have had at that position.

then he gave him a high five as he left to go on the field.

i sure like t-new....he is such a pleasant person.

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
saw coaches laugh, and bp --swore he cracked a smile right at end of timeout before mg made the game winner...............T-new was right in the mix also

be nice to hear what the inside joke was.............

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Newman brought his full game today. He was hitting in the running game like a safety.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Newman has sort of befriended Gramatica. I think they played for a year together at K-State.

And I agree, Wolfpack. Sometimes I wish Newman would stick his nose in on the run more often, but he was tackling well today.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1206113 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Newman has sort of befriended Gramatica. I think they played for a year together at K-State.

And I agree, Wolfpack. Sometimes I wish Newman would stick his nose in on the run more often, but he was tackling well today.

did not know that cl........that explains it for sure.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
In the post game pcs on the Ticket, Martin was asked what he was thinking about when he kicked the winning fg.

He said he only thought about his 8 month old son. He said it would be the first game winning kick he accomplished in his child's life.

He made a fan out of me with that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marteeeen obviously wants to be considered of of my homies like TNew is. Many more game winning kicks like today and he will be.