Die like an Eagle

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
:igglestrophy: well they finally won their 1 super bowl last season. Took them 57 years to win a championship. Our trophy case joke has a tiny asterisk next to it. BUT, although the next champ has not been determined just yet, they are done and we did it to them and it feels good. :dance::oldcouple::hammer:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
why the heck is this moved into another forum? it is about the cowboys and what they did yesterday. By definition a post cannot possible be more on topic
this seriously pisses me off mods
how can you possibly consider this off topic?
do your job better this is really not cool
this is the third time in the last few months and I think there may be an admin who has it out for me or something
this is proof

jsb357

Reaction score
this is proof

wahmbulance.jpg

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll give this thread some love since Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill talked smack. And yes, I still have to google this just to remember his name. I'm still like...who?

Not to mention we all but ended their season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
why the heck is this moved into another forum? it is about the cowboys and what they did yesterday. By definition a post cannot possible be more on topic
this seriously pisses me off mods
how can you possibly consider this off topic?
do your job better this is really not cool
this is the third time in the last few months and I think there may be an admin who has it out for me or something
this is proof
Rule #1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

lukin2006

Reaction score
:igglestrophy: well they finally won their 1 super bowl last season. Took them 57 years to win a championship. Our trophy case joke has a tiny asterisk next to it. BUT, although the next champ has not been determined just yet, they are done and we did it to them and it feels good. :dance::oldcouple::hammer:

I was on an Eagle thread on another site. Don't you know, Foles is going to run the table...they are delusional.