Diesel Fuel

terra

Reaction score
Most people don't realize how much diesel supply and cost affects them, so while the media will make a big story out of gas prices, they don't get as many views from stories about diesel.
Most people do not care about much of anything if it does not seem to directly impact them. sadly the media claims that they print the importance news but they lie.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I did not know about a diesel shortage. That could be problematic and lead to even higher inflation. And that is terrible news for poor people, middle class and those on fixed income’s. Hopefully the issues gets resolved.

Diesel shortages will lead to price increases and product shortages, but it should not lead to more inflation.

From my understanding the printing of money, and the kind of a ponzi scheme in the bond market is where the inflation is coming from. The treasury prints money, the fed buys back bonds with that money, then the government sells more bonds, all from money that doesn't exist. Other countries are starting to be become wary of buying our bonds, which is why we hear stuff like volatility in the bond market. To stay afloat, Yellen the treasury secretary, is talking about creating another type of bond scheme outside of the one that is already going on. Incentivizing the buying back of old bonds, combing multiple bonds, repackaging them at higher returns, and reselling. I am not an expert on this stuff, and I am most likely off on some of this, but since I started paying more attention, this is my understanding.

It is usury, Babylonian money magic, and debt based currencies always fail.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
The national average is $5.30/gal now. Anytime the price of fuel goes up prices go up with it, at least for those things delivered by truck and train, which is just about everything.

But one thing to remember, High prices do not cause inflation. Inflation causes high prices. Prices may go up temporarily because of fuel prices but the supply of USD does not change. Prices should come down after the shortage is relieved.