Difference between Dak and Romo

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
When I watched the cowboys with Romo under center I always had that thought in the back of my head the cowboys couldn’t win meaningful games. Too many times Romo let us down in divisional clinching games, playoff berths etc.

With Dak under center I truly feel like the cowboys actually have the potential to beat any team and succeed in the playoffs.

#9 sure could sling that rock just not when it mattered. We should appreciate #4

Carnes

Reaction score
Romo had 3 yrs to learn under Testaverde and Bledsoe. Dak has been under center from day 1 learning on the fly.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo had 3 yrs to learn under Testaverde and Bledsoe. Dak has been under center from day 1 learning on the fly.
Bledsoe admits to not helping Romo at all.

Dak had Romo (and Sanchez) his first year..even for hours every week in the film room when everyone went home. Far above and beyond anything Romo got...though Testeverde was nice to him in his time here.

Romo and Dak even went to dinner several times on Thursdays

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Were winning because of the defense not dak. Have you watched a game this year?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bledsoe admits to not helping Romo at all.

Dak had Romo (and Sanchez) his first year..even for hours every week in the film room when everyone went home. Far above and beyond anything Romo got...though Testeverde was nice to him in his time here.

Romo and Dak even went to dinner several times on Thursdays
You figure the QB coach would actually coach.