Twitter: Diggs 9th interception

Aulac

Reaction score
That pick only happen because Hill is injure. All of his throws were short after getting hit on the hand. Digg is still in a drought.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I recall some Steelers or Browns CB having 10 picks in a season about twenty years ago. When's the last time a player got to 11 in a season?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He just missed on two more. He broke really well on a sideline pass where a bad throw behind Diggs and the receiver kept it from being intercepted.
I don't think the receiver did anything. I was surprised when I saw where the ball landed, because Diggs was watching it the whole time and didn't adjust, unless he just couldn't get his footing for some reason.

RaZon

Reaction score
The record is 14, so he does have a shot.

And every INT is a big deal. It's never been.....well ya see it bounced off,,,,,,,nobody cares, it's an INT.

But....Night Train Lane had 27 INT's his first three seasons, that record is safe.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Funny. I recall us complaining that Dallas had entire seasons with no picks whatsoever. Father time is certainly making up for those years. :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys had four picks in this game, one of them was a pick 6 but here we are just talking about the Diggs pick. It was a good pick but not the best of the night. That diving out-of-bounds pick by Kearse was the most amazing IMO. Watkins getting that pick 6 was very cool. I love it when a big man gets to go running to the end zone.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe the most surprising aspect of Diggs' run of picks is that his general play hasn't been particularly great. The complete opposite of Byron Jones. You choose ya poison I guess, the Diggs way is definitely more entertaining.