Twitter: Diggs 9th interception

DanA

Reaction score
The record is 14, so he does have a shot.

And every INT is a big deal. It's never been.....well ya see it bounced off,,,,,,,nobody cares, it's an INT.

But....Night Train Lane had 27 INT's his first three seasons, that record is safe.

It’s probably safe but If Diggs continues his pace and repeats it next season will break that record.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I recall some Steelers or Browns CB having 10 picks in a season about twenty years ago. When's the last time a player got to 11 in a season?
Former Cowboys great Anthony Henry had double digit interceptions in a season.. I was so hyped when we signed him in free agency but he couldn’t stay healthy for us

GINeric

Reaction score
Picks are good but against backup QBs, it shouldn't mean much.

Well when the backup QBs throw touchdowns, should they only count for 3 points instead of 6??? Frank Reich and Kurt Warner were backups. How'd that work out for them??

Batman1980

Reaction score
Maybe the most surprising aspect of Diggs' run of picks is that his general play hasn't been particularly great. The complete opposite of Byron Jones. You choose ya poison I guess, the Diggs way is definitely more entertaining.

Byron Jones was regularly posterized by just-a-guys because he can't turn his hips and he couldn't catch coronavirus in a stadium full of 80000 infected people.

Xeven

Reaction score
I’d like to see him takes some reps at WR too. Wonder if Amari would be good DB?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm a defense guy and I love Diggs. I think I pulled a hammy celebrating when he got another INT.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It’s ridiculous to know that Diggs has more interceptions (12) in his brief career than Mo Claiborne and Byron Jones combined (11) for their careers.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
That pick only happen because Hill is injure. All of his throws were short after getting hit on the hand. Digg is still in a drought.
Oh right. It has nothing to do with coverage or talent. I forgot. What was I thinking.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

9 interceptions on the season.

Are you kidding me.

#7 :starspin:

200.gif