Diggs- CB Bama

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Was listening to Locked On Cowboys podcast. They said rumbling were that Chaisson and Henderson were the teams two favorites (in that order) but they didn’t expect either to be there at 17. Said that Diggs is gaining traction as a fall back option.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was listening to Locked On Cowboys podcast. They said rumbling were that Chaisson and Henderson were the teams two favorites (in that order) but they didn’t expect either to be there at 17. Said that Diggs is gaining traction as a fall back option.
Omg, this has got fail written all over it
Every year we seem to be just out if reach if those prospects that we really want or need.
Thanks Garrett for the meaningless week 17

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man I find it hard to believe both Chaisson and Henderson both fall. If both are taken.....that must means someone out of the 12 must've fell to us.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah but we played the Commanders....we were not losing that game especially in a potential win and your in with a Eagles loss.
And the eagles played the giants, they weren't going to lose ......its just damn infuriating because I'm not a believer in chiasson the more I watch him. All the athletic ability yes which is tempting as all hell but on a team with THAT much defensive talent imo he should have dominated

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And the eagles played the giants, they weren't going to lose ......its just damn infuriating because I'm not a believer in chiasson the more I watch him. All the athletic ability yes which is tempting as all hell but on a team with THAT much defensive talent imo he should have dominated
Yeah I mean it’s tough to grade him. When a team has that much talent you just hope you are getting the right one because rarely does all of those guys go into the NFL and succeed. I like the idea of having Chaisson and not having to throw him to the wolves. I feel more comfortable getting him now with Aldon getting signed.

JBS

Reaction score
I think it's down to Diggs and Fulton..I haven't studied either all that much but it sounds like Diggs has the edge

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I think trade down would be preferred. At the bottom of the first, there will still be some very good CBs to choose from. Perhaps even Diggs. If we can get an extra second or even a third, it would be worth it.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think it's down to Diggs and Fulton..I haven't studied either all that much but it sounds like Diggs has the edge
I was looking at a scenario with Seattle this morning, moving down to 27 and get last pick in rd 2. At 27, Fulton or Diggs could be still available. Many believe both are late 1st rd prospects.

ultron

Reaction score
There’s no way anyone knows who the Cowboys are really interested in

JBS

Reaction score
There’s no way anyone knows who the Cowboys are really interested in
Yeah there's no way. The entire world has only known come April 1st, every year for the last like 5+ years

But yeah..there is no way