Twitter: Digg's interception and pick 6

RonWashington

Reaction score
I know about the played that happened later but....
I haven't screamed so loud during a game than when this happened yesterday, I scared my family...

Such a great moment yesterday

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

I thought this was his best interception as a Cowboy. And the safety Kazee offered no help on the long TD afterwards it wasn’t totally Diggs

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I know about the played that happened later but....
I haven't screamed so loud during a game than when this happened yesterday, I scared my family...

Such a great moment yesterday

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

This is really an incredible play by Diggs. All in basically 1 stride, he effortlessly snags a batted ball around his shoulder WHILE stepping over the falling intended receiver.

NickZepp

Reaction score
11 had a block in the back. Dallas wins in regulation if it's called.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Earlier in the season. Didnt think I had to add that being that I mentioned “I cant remember them all”.
Well, seeing how this thread is about Digg's interception against the Patriots, it seems more logical the context would be earlier in the PATRIOTS GAME not earlier in the season.
But if you meant earlier in the season, why would you say you can't remember? You don't remember Diggs intercepted balls earlier in the season? :huh:

Diggs is being lauded for his interception streak in all the games he's played this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I screamed so loud, I scared myself. :laugh:

Oh man me too. You’re not the only one!

My body felt like it was in fight or flight.

It was like years of frustration, disappointment, and expecting the worse all came out at 1 time with a primal yell of joy.

Then 1 play later we’re trailing again in typical Cowboys fashion lol.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
OK, I'll fess up -- I uttered numerous naughty words that I normally wouldn't interject in any normal, nor ordinary conversation! That was the most excited I've been all year, without a doubt. In fact, I'm even hopeing that it won't be the last time such a thrilling circumstance is experienced by all of us. May other games as equally exciting be in store for us all, in the remainder of games that we have left in 2021 and beyond.
Go Cowboys -- kick butt, guys! :D:thumbup: ;)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Actually I just sat there in silent amazement at that play. The game was NOT looking good at that point and I was just like "Did that just really happen?" :omg:

The Natural

Reaction score
Well, seeing how this thread is about Digg's interception against the Patriots, it seems more logical the context would be earlier in the PATRIOTS GAME not earlier in the season.
But if you meant earlier in the season, why would you say you can't remember? You don't remember Diggs intercepted balls earlier in the season? :huh:

Diggs is being lauded for his interception streak in all the games he's played this year.
are you really this obtuse? I don't remember the SPECIFIC interception where AB whiffed on the block. I swear some of yall get on here just to argue

tyke1doe

Reaction score
are you really this obtuse? I don't remember the SPECIFIC interception where AB whiffed on the block. I swear some of yall get on here just to argue
No, some of us get on here to UNDERSTAND what others are saying. But others get so defensive when another points out they don't understand their posts.
Your post was not UNDERSTANDABLE. I pointed that out.
You got your feelings hurt and want to now blame me.
Just say, "I didn't mean to be confusing. This is what I meant."
I've authored confusing posts too. It's no big deal - unless you make it one.

The Natural

Reaction score
No, some of us get on here to UNDERSTAND what others are saying. But others get so defensive when another points out they don't understand their posts.
Your post was not UNDERSTANDABLE. I pointed that out.
You got your feelings hurt and want to now blame me.
Just say, "I didn't mean to be confusing. This is what I meant."
I've authored confusing posts too. It's no big deal - unless you make it one.
M.f. shut up. Everybody else apparently understood the post just fine.