Twitter: Diggs, Kearse, Pollard out Saturday

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention to the Eagles player statuses, but if they are healthy we are screwed.

Reactions: CWR

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It doesn't feel like the Cowboys are serious playoff contenders or perhaps McCarthy has been orchestrating a rope-a-dope strategy the last 2 months.

Reactions: CWR

lukin2006

Reaction score
actually.... might be good to get Cooper another game under his belt. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by playing those that dont see much playing time.

another game of experience is a go thing…

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I ain't gonna lie. The way the weather is supposed to be Saturday night in Philly? I go borrow a noise swab from Micha and take it to the doctor. Yep, It's covid-you're out.....Damn!! I was really looking forward to playing:( See you guys when you get back:thumbup::muttley:

817Gill

Reaction score
Could it finally be Mukwamu time at Safety?
I think we’ll see both Mukuamu and Wright take snaps back there. AB and Diggs are out. You could see a Bossman, Wright, Lewis starting lineup although Canaday may beat out Wright for a starting spot.

Regardless, we’ll have 2 new starting CB’s which bodes well for their experience.

RaZon

Reaction score
Time to let the backups get some action, reg season is over.

Run the hell out of the ball, get this game over as soon as possible, forget calls, do not throw a flag, do not call a time out.