Twitter: Diggs locked down these WRs

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Yep , he sure did. Then got his lunch money taken by the corpse of A.J. Green lolololololol. But seriously he's a solid corner I think he gave up 3-4 TDs but he got 11INT and a few TDs of his own, can't complain about that regardless of how much he gets beat. As long as His TD /INT rate is good then I'm not worried about the yards

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yep , he sure did. Then got his lunch money taken by the corpse of A.J. Green lolololololol. But seriously he's a solid corner I think he gave up 3-4 TDs but he got 11INT and a few TDs of his own, can't complain about that regardless of how much he gets beat. As long as His TD /INT rate is good then I'm not worried about the yards
lolololololol:thumbdown:

JBS

Reaction score

the only lololol is your iq

Portnoy1

Reaction score
the only lololol is your iq
Not sure what warranted that. But I definitely think he's a good corner. I don't expect 11ints, but if he can get 5-6 and only give up 1-2TDs I'd be good for that. He's a gambler, so he's gonna give up yards. And besides Byron Jones who people wanted to resign hasn't played so well with the Dolphins even with having a really good corner on the other side.

JBS

Reaction score
Not sure what warranted that. But I definitely think he's a good corner. I don't expect 11ints, but if he can get 5-6 and only give up 1-2TDs I'd be good for that. He's a gambler, so he's gonna give up yards. And besides Byron Jones who people wanted to resign hasn't played so well with the Dolphins even with having a really good corner on the other side.
My apologies. Just tired of people taking shots at Diggs that aren’t warranted. He’s not a shutdown corner, he does give up like 1 big play almost every game. But he’s a second year player and outside of those 1 or 2 catches he gives up a game, he really doesn’t give up anything else. He’s a very good player and he’s ascending.

Flamma

Reaction score
My apologies. Just tired of people taking shots at Diggs that aren’t warranted. He’s not a shutdown corner, he does give up like 1 big play almost every game. But he’s a second year player and outside of those 1 or 2 catches he gives up a game, he really doesn’t give up anything else. He’s a very good player and he’s ascending.

I love the way he plays corner. Yeah, he'll give up yards peaking in at the QB, but he makes plays too. He's only getting better. Jerry is going to have to open up the vault for him after next season. I'm wondering what people on here will think.

GINeric

Reaction score
He still won't get his props sadly

Thats because there's alot of people who don't know football but pretend they do, because they're allowed to type. There's a few of those types here unfortunately....

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Only two guys who hardly ever got beat and that was Deion and Revis. They are the exceptions.