Twitter: Diggs locked down these WRs

Portnoy1

Reaction score
My apologies. Just tired of people taking shots at Diggs that aren’t warranted. He’s not a shutdown corner, he does give up like 1 big play almost every game. But he’s a second year player and outside of those 1 or 2 catches he gives up a game, he really doesn’t give up anything else. He’s a very good player and he’s ascending.
Diggs is fine. It's just the double moves he has to worry about. Ofcourse when the pass rush was doing it's thing the WR didn't have time for a double move. Which is why I feel an Interior defender is so important. It stops teams from running inside, forcing things to the sideline where it's even easier for Kearse and Micah to eat.

Reactions: JBS

Loso86

Reaction score
Thats because there's alot of people who don't know football but pretend they do, because they're allowed to type. There's a few of those types here unfortunately....
Agreed. Sadly there are ALOT in here. Fake Cowboy fans and fake Football fans!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I read it ! That's what they are for. Pumpin and Dumpin. Good for him just do not impregnate one of these things.

They look good and are fun to play with . But do not Become a SIMP-Son

Aven8

Reaction score
Going into last season I thought he was a solid #2 corner. If he’s still that he’s the best #2 corner out there by a mile

Creeper

Reaction score
People overlook that fact that the Cowboys defense was actually pretty good late in the season, especially the secondary. Against the 49ers, Samuel had 3 receptions for 38 yards, half of which came on 1 play. And Kittle had 1 reception for 18. That's a pretty good job by the Cowboys. Deebo hurt them on the run mostly because the Cowboys fall for the misdirection and trickery too much.

If the offense was able to do anything they would have won the game. I think the defense stepped up, except for the first drive.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The good thing about the cornerback position is that typically players struggle coming into the league and get their feet under them more in years 2 and 3. I think Diggs will regress in the INT department into the 5 or 6 pick range but will be a better cover player next season.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Diggs is not a shutdown corner. He is a very good corner with uncanny ballskills. There is a difference. And if he continues on his trajectory along with Parsons, it should be very fun to watch.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Diggs is not a shutdown corner. He is a very good corner with uncanny ballskills. There is a difference. And if he continues on his trajectory along with Parsons, it should be very fun to watch.

Homer alert.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People overlook that fact that the Cowboys defense was actually pretty good late in the season, especially the secondary. Against the 49ers, Samuel had 3 receptions for 38 yards, half of which came on 1 play. And Kittle had 1 reception for 18. That's a pretty good job by the Cowboys. Deebo hurt them on the run mostly because the Cowboys fall for the misdirection and trickery too much.

If the offense was able to do anything they would have won the game. I think the defense stepped up, except for the first drive.

Yeah and they basically got nothing from their OMG must have cornerback in the 2nd round or the other cornerback they drafted.

Their biggest need in their mind and it didn't matter.

Bet ya they still think it's their biggest need. It's a mental illness.