Twitter: Diggs says he is fine

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Every time a Cowboy player gets hurt We think they will be ok only to find that they are on IR. Dak said the same on his shoulder and we know how long that took.
When Dak went down last year with his ankle sticking out Im surprised Jerry didn't say Oh he's fine. SMH LOL

Any word on Tyrons injury?
The shoulder, really? You mean in preseason when no games count...... why play and take a chance to make it worst. The right call was to prepare him for week 1 and that's what happened.

You reaching on missing preseason games

cristglo

Reaction score
The shoulder, really? You mean in preseason when no games count...... why play and take a chance to make it worst. The right call was to prepare him for week 1 and that's what happened.

You reaching on missing preseason games

You're missing the point of my post I was merely stating the fact that the front office says he's fine only for it to be something more. LOL
Nothing said about risking a player it was a mere jest if you read my post you can see that. LOL

phildadon86

Reaction score
Every time a Cowboy player gets hurt We think they will be ok only to find that they are on IR. Dak said the same on his shoulder and we know how long that took.
When Dak went down last year with his ankle sticking out Im surprised Jerry didn't say Oh he's fine. SMH LOL

Romos back was say to say. He ended up with a fractured spine. This team loves to lie . Dak looked fine in his ore game warm up so I don’t know what’s up with him.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yeah...I'm more concerned about T. Smith's injury, as well.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You're missing the point of my post I was merely stating the fact that the front office says he's fine only for it to be something more. LOL
Nothing said about risking a player it was a mere jest if you read my post you can see that. LOL
You're trying to prove your point by using preseason as an example. That's reaching and you can try to defend it all you want but it's a silly comment. Period, have a good day

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Who is "we"?

I've been doubting every injury report since Romo's "cyst removal".

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Players always say they are "fine" if the injury isn't season-ending. Their returns vary from weeks to months. That's just what players do.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

QB and LT out, and we still win an away game against a good team.
Giggity.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think anyone in the FO is "lying" as some here have said. I think there is some stealth playing to keep the opposition guessing. It seems to have worked with Minnesota, right?