Twitter: Diggs: Twitter is toxic

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it doesn’t. It means Twitter is Freaking Toxic!!! No public figure in their right mind would interact with, or read the garbage from the idiot population on Twitter. Any of you who expect them to do so is what makes it toxic!!

That means he can't handle mean tweets as well.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
no, it means he doesn’t want to look at the negativity because it’s toxic and meaningless. A complete waste of the time God allows us to use.

Does Risen strike you as someone that ****-posts on twitter? His take on this sure makes it seem he is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That would be TikTok.

Twitter is actually a useful source of news and information if you just follow accounts for that purpose, which is far more appealing to me than sifting through NFL network shows and news broadcasts on TV. If/when something happens you get a report. You're not required to respond to it.

Where it becomes a problem is when you engage with randoms and get into useless debates. It's even worse for folks looking for validation from randoms. That's where the toxicity becomes a problem. Use it like me and no one even knows you're there.
100% true.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not quite. This site does not have a built in algorithm designed to trigger your thoughts and feelings. Social media is a totally different animal than standard bulletin board. It might have been the early base stages but social media morphed into a totally different animal.
But it has @Rockport . :muttley:

Reactions: G2

Jipper

Reaction score
I will be purchasing a diggs jersey, he has shown maturity rarely seen with this young adult generation.

well done

Haimerej

Reaction score
Maybe if you're not allowed within 500 feet of a school.
:laugh:

Haha. Seriously though. The kid probably can't ride a bike yet and he's sending messages to the world aided by the press. Celebrity can ruin adults and it's rare to see kids come out of it with a healthy mindset.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Haha. Seriously though. The kid probably can't ride a bike yet and he's sending messages to the world aided by the press. Celebrity can ruin adults and it's rare to see kids come out of it with a healthy mindset.
I dunno, he seems more together than some adults :lmao2:

Haimerej

Reaction score
I dunno, he seems more together than some adults :lmao2:

That's not a very high bar these days. But the more attention he gets the higher the chances his ego will get out of control. He's going to be insufferable on the playground.

Reactions: G2

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Social Media : A place where nothing is real, you can pretend to be anything and say things you would never say to someone's face

it may be media but it ain't Social

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Social media is the scourge of our generation. It's an embarrassment to say the least.
And to think people actually have or cause car wrecks because they can't tear themselves away from it, not even to drive. :facepalm:

Last edited: