Twitter: DiNucci the new 3rd QB

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
if we lost dak for the playoffs its over anyway, the backup is moot at this point of the year facing the best of the best and that huge loss.

whose the backups for the other teams? do they have shot with their backups in a playoff matchup. Not many that i know of offhand.,
Cooper is undefeated how many backup QB's can make that claim?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Grier sustained a knee injury in practice. Wasn't on the practice squad, DiNucci is. I'm wondering if Grier is a stash since the Cowboys need to make a roster move for Jayron Kearse later this week (hopefully).
Yeah something is odd here.

BB70 is right because if Dak goes down who cares, but there's no reason for this other than some sort of roster manipulation.

I actually like Grier as a #2. I really do.

Maybe Rush is better as a one game fill in but they should probably consider a better option if Dak has to miss 4-6 games moving ahead.

Really, the backup QB decision could mean the difference of playoffs or not.

pete026

Reaction score
Ben DiNucci:
3rd string - Cowboys QB
1st string - AT&T Stadium Club Pizza Chef

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn’t even know Will Grier was our third QB..

Now that we have Jeff Hostetler part 2, it’s on baby…

slick325

Reaction score
This can only mean one thing...Prescott will be on a short leash Sunday. If he comes out slowly and not playing well, DiNucci may be inserted folks!

Edit: I'm just kidding Dak folks...relax!

plasticman

Reaction score
How does a 3rd string quarterback get injured in practice when he wears a red, "not allowed to hit me" jersey?

Was he injured while practicing his only scripted play, where he takes a knee at the end of the game so the other two QB's can get ready for their victory interviews with the pretty female on the post game show?