Disappointing teams thus far

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So much media time on the Cowboys after 3 losses in a row but what about the defending NFC Champs falling to 3-3? Are Rams in trouble especially in division with 5-0 49ers and 5-1 Seattle?

And what about the Chiefs losing 2 in a row at home? 2 of the Final 4 teams from last year in an unforeseen pickle.

Flamma

Reaction score
So much media time on the Cowboys after 3 losses in a row but what about the defending NFC Champs falling to 3-3? Are Rams in trouble especially in division with 5-0 49ers and 5-1 Seattle?

And what about the Chiefs losing 2 in a row at home? 2 of the Final 4 teams from last year in an unforeseen pickle.

I think the Chiefs will be ok. But I don't think the Rams are making the playoffs for the reason you've mentioned. It's hard for 3 teams to make the playoffs from 1 division. It's happened 6 or 7 times since the realignment, but that's not very often.

I think the other disappointment are the Browns. Even if you didn't buy the hype, you had to expect a little better than this. They look like a bad team, and they should be playing above average. I guess the people that warned about their poor offensive line got it right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs will be ok. But I don't think the Rams are making the playoffs for the reason you've mentioned. It's hard for 3 teams to make the playoffs from 1 division. It's happened 6 or 7 times since the realignment, but that's not very often.

I think the other disappointment are the Browns. Even if you didn't buy the hype, you had to expect a little better than this. They look like a bad team, and they should be playing above average. I guess the people that warned about their poor offensive line got it right.
Yep

A bunch of hype heading in on Browns to be sitting at 2-4.

cowboyec

Reaction score
don't forget that 3-3 media proclaimed dynasty from the east....philly.
those mighty....undefeated....unscored upon...beasts from pennsylvania.
:thumbdown:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KC LOADED with injuries, Rams nothing without a healthy Gurley and he’ll never be healthy again. Packers and SF playing best ball in NFC.