Dissapointment....

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Not in the team, sure in the loss but I see alot to build on. But the Fans on this board..... One loss and your ready to throw away the season get real we lost to a very good team and we showed a lot of heart we never quit and to me that is very important. Fair weather fans Suck and that's what a lot of the members here are.....

DallasDomination

Reaction score
We all love the Cowboys here...we have a right to be pissed off, now go sleep.

today I rip on Bledsoe and out soft defense...Tomarrow we regather and start over again.

Get with the program.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Not in the team, sure in the loss but I see alot to build on. But the Fans on this board..... One loss and your ready to throw away the season get real we lost to a very good team and we showed a lot of heart we never quit and to me that is very important. Fair weather fans Suck and that's what a lot of the members here are.....

I agree with your point on most of the members on this site. Sitting in the chat room is funny and watching all this new threads saying we suck pop up is even funnier. Definately an off game but we'll live, Some adjustments obviously have to be made and I still have faith.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

all week all I read here is that we shouldn't underestimate the Jaguars, their defence is awesome etc, then when we lose to them, we are the worst team on the planet. Go figure

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Watch all Commander Nation laugh at us, only to get smoked Week 2.

This is a learning experience. Our defense is young. They will get better. We will be ok.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
I agree with your point on most of the members on this site. Sitting in the chat room is funny and watching all this new threads saying we suck pop up is even funnier. Definately an off game but we'll live, Some adjustments obviously have to be made and I still have faith.
I need to clarify what I said... Not all the members the normal ones who visit and post all year I can deal with but the ones that just come out for the games they are the ones who get on my nerves.... Bledsoe had a bad day hell Troy had bad days every QB has bad days... Get off his back heck your wanting to put in a unproven QB way toooooo early in the season... BTW hats off to T.O. heck of a game...

DMX690

Reaction score
Need to get better QB play, cut down on the penalties and this team will be fine come November.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I need to clarify what I said... Not all the members the normal ones who visit and post all year I can deal with but the ones that just come out for the games they are the ones who get on my nerves.... Bledsoe had a bad day hell Troy had bad days every QB has bad days... Get off his back heck your wanting to put in a unproven QB way toooooo early in the season... BTW hats off to T.O. heck of a game...

Bingo

After losses there are always a ton of posters I have never seen before show up to start threads ripping everyone.

gbrittain

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

Here is the deal. Call me what you will and I am not ready to toss the flag in on the season, but there are some realities that burying your face in the sand will not change. Bledsoe will NEVER win anything in this league. Ever.

You can be optimisitic if you want. Hope things change if you want, but Bledsoe is what he is.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
all week all I read here is that we shouldn't underestimate the Jaguars, their defence is awesome etc, then when we lose to them, we are the worst team on the planet. Go figure
but we shouldn't have lost. we gave it to them on a silver platter

rgcowboys

Reaction score
First of all I predicted a loss to Jacksonville, then having us win 5 straight. Its not the loss that bothers me, its how vanilla our defensive play calls were. We rushed 3 and if we did blitz it was an outside lb. The 3-4 is a defense were you are supposed to confuse the offense, by blitzing from many angles. This defense play calling was bend but dont break. When you have that kind of thinking your offense has to put plenty of points on the board because you will be in close games. And you are just 1 play away from losing.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

:hammer:

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

no kidding.

this place is almost unreadable right now.

shame shame.

long season to go, and we only lost by 7 to a great team on the road.
we'll be ok.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
and we showed a lot of heart we never quit and to me
that is very important

This is where we disagree. I felt no energy coming from out team.