Twitter: Divisional Round Saturday Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big D

Reaction score
This is exactly what I meant. the Bengals had a couple of chances to get TDs and go up 14-0, but settled for FGs instead So now the Titans tied the game when they could have taken the lead with the extra point. Don't know why the Titans went for 2.
That was a mistake. Take the easy lead IMO

Blake

Reaction score
Watching these teams helps me realize the Cowboys are all flash and no substance. Even the defense.

Cowboys consider themselves entertainers more than they do football players. They’re the Harlem Globetrotters of the NFL.

It’s becoming increasingly more evident how wide the gap is. And it’s not even close.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Watching these teams helps me realize the Cowboys are all flash and no substance. Even the defense.

Cowboys consider themselves entertainers more than they do football players. They’re the Harlem Globetrotters of the NFL.

It’s becoming increasingly more evident how wide the gap is. And it’s not even close.

Watching Rodgers take apart that defense is something else.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Needed that 1st down, now keep driving. Get a TD to end the half. Or not leave much time left for the Titans.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What's the playoff record for how many times a QB has been sacked in a playoff game? The Titans defense might get it with the way their killing Burrow right now.

reddyuta

Reaction score

it was always in the back of our minds.the slow starts from th offense is most games against good teams should have given us a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.