Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the league is trying to hype mahommes, wentz, jackson, rodgers and wilson but i think the future of the league should be with watson IMO he's the best young QB. He does more with less then any of these guys. he has hopkins and basically nothing else, JAGS

Fmart322

Reaction score
huh?

they were down 21-0 and had barely ran any offensive plays.

not a game of turnovers but exact situation...home team favored came out and got stunned early and fought back.
That's what i'm saying, we were down and fought back in 94. It had become a different game after the Cowboys were down 21. Had the refs call pass interference on Sanders the Cowboys probably would have won.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
the league is trying to hype mahommes, wentz, jackson, rodgers and wilson but i think the future of the league should be with watson IMO he's the best young QB. He does more with less then any of these guys. he has hopkins and basically nothing else, JAGS
Fuller and stills are very good recivers. In fact their offense falls apart when fuller is hurt

MCMetal69

Reaction score

Are you kidding ? Will Fuller opens up the entire field for everyone else..............He's 1/4 step behind Tyreek Hill in terms of elite speed........And Kenny Stills is no mutt..............

ghst187

Reaction score
Easily three of the most exciting players to watch in the game....Watson, Mahomes, and Hill.
Although I’m not sure Kielce isn’t better at his position than all of them.
This gonna be a shootout in the second, neither team has a running game outside their QBs

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
what a game the Texans have the chiefs down 24 to 0 and now are losing 28 to 24 wow

Valkyr

Reaction score
Live look at the Texans' locker room

73b.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
HOU went from a 91% chance of winning to a 83% chance of losing.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Fuller and stills are very good recivers. In fact their offense falls apart when fuller is hurt

Are you kidding ? Will Fuller opens up the entire field for everyone else..............He's 1/4 step behind Tyreek Hill in terms of elite speed........And Kenny Stills is no mutt..............
630 3tds for 1, 561 4tds thats less than 75yrds a game combined from both wrs.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Meanwhile , both coaches continue to try to outsmart the other and end up looking like imbeciles:facepalm:.............