Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Again, Watson is mediocre.

We are dealing with similar QB play. Accuracy and footwork problem keeps them from taking the next step.

MikeB80

Reaction score
super expensive #1 wr help get you beat by 20 in the divisional round.

Just say no and spend the money on defense.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
"Defensive minds" like Rod Marinelli and Romeo Crennel are fossils in today's NFL. They're all just living on reputation from 15 years ago

J817

Reaction score
Poor Texans

Ya know, I wouldn’t feel that bad if I was a Texans fan tbh. The Texans need to shore up their D. Which may mean a new DC and a change of philosophy. I mean they have their QB and the offense is fine. They just can’t beat a team like Chiefs yet. Some more good news for Texans fans, this Chief’s window is this season and next. It closes shut when Mahomes is extended.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Mahomes should be home and playing for the team he rooted for since he was a kid.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Well Ramsey fetched 2 first and a 4th and he’s a CB. I’d venture to say 3 firsts and 2 second rd picks.

Mahomes would be worth it. If we retained our offense (Receivers) and upgraded our defense and maybe a new TE with the remaining picks, we’d be very dangerous. Downgrade Dak to backup or let him walk if he doesn’t agree if this hypothetical trade were to happen. Mahomes is a monster.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jimmie johnson gave up 62 against Jax....KC is probably going to match that today.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I think Romeo Crennel is going to poison himself like his namesake after this wretched performance on defense.