Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

gmb1

Reaction score
this week is going to be terrible. I am glad I dont have cable and can not watch espn. Listening to everyone talk about how great reid is would be like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Don't worry, Reid is gonna choke in the playoffs like he usually does. Maybe not next week but soon.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Houston should have known they were out matched. So they should have game planned to ran the ball early and often.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Don't worry, Reid is gonna choke in the playoffs like he usually does. Maybe not next week but soon.

I dont know. They are the best team left and I hate him but he is a great coach.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I dont know. They are the best team left and I hate him but he is a great coach.
"Great coach?" lol... he was a good coach with Alex Smith. Mahomes takes over and now Andy Reid is a GREAT COACH...lol good stuff.

TheHerd

Reaction score
How much will Mahommes contact be for? It could be a baseball like deal.

gmb1

Reaction score
That's what the NFL wants people to think so when the Packers win the Superbowl, everyone will be surprised.

MikeB80

Reaction score
"Great coach?" lol... he was a good coach with Alex Smith. Mahomes takes over and now Andy Reid is a GREAT COACH...lol good stuff.

he has always been a great coach. There is no debate.

I can't stand him though and enjoy watching him lose in the playoffs.

MikeB80

Reaction score
That's what the NFL wants people to think so when the Packers win the Superbowl, everyone will be surprised.

The packers have a lot of work to do to make that happen. If it ends up the titans and packers then I could see it maybe. This chiefs team is going to be hard to deal with especially with what the momentum of a game like this brings.