Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

cern

Reaction score
Ted Kazcisnsky was one of the first that predicted technology would be the ruin of us. It’s turning out he’s right.
WW1, WW2, KOREA and the atom bomb predicted it long before teddy. He's a diagnosed schizophrenic . Your basic cuckoo bird. Probably likes coco puffs.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Watch it come down to Houston, Tenn, SF and GB.....none of which I want to see win a ring :laugh:

I guess the Titans would be the lesser of the four evils :thumbup:

Tennessee's run has been impressive considering they started at 2-4. I can get behind them if they get through the AFCCG.

Texans being in the Superbowl would be terrible for DFW sports. The Astros being the best team in baseball is already enough.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Andy Reid is just terrible. How can he come out and have his team so unprepared? I mean, didnt they prepare his team to block on special teams and not give up a blocked punt? And wow, did the chiefs defense look like they had never seen that fake bubble screen.

Time to fire all the chiefs coaches.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
WOW, texans took the ball first to make a statement and then special teams shows up...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is very aggravating. I wanted to watch a good game with the Texans ultimately getting defeated in a very painful fashion.