Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
those were the days.
im still pissed at raiders te todd christensen.
Landry wanted him to switch positions from RB to TE...he refused....goes to the raiders...is a pro bowl te:banghead:

And Todd hated Dallas ever since. When he was announcing he was so obvious he hated them. He would NEVER say anything good about them.
Randy Cross was another guy same way, for whatever reason he hated Dallas.

And Zorn was in the Cowboys camp at one time, released and Seattle picked him up.

We also got Tony Dorsett in a trade from Seattle, we traded up for that pick. Their inaugural season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you live in any area where that is not your favorite sports team area, you feel those fans are idiots. I live in tampa area. Their fans are the worst. Lol

Now imagine Buc fans with 6 Super Bowl wins, two of them over the Cowboys. Welcome to my world.

steelers-fans.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
And Todd hated Dallas ever since. When he was announcing he was so obvious he hated them. He would NEVER say anything good about them.
Randy Cross was another guy same way, for whatever reason he hated Dallas.

And Zorn was in the Cowboys camp at one time, released and Seattle picked him up.

We also got Tony Dorsett in a trade from Seattle, we traded up for that pick. Their inaugural season.
i had forgotten until re-reading Tony Dorsett's book that we had Steve DeBerg.

I wish we had kept WR Mike Wilson...who went to the 49ers and was a solid player for them.
so was LB Mike Walter...whom we drafted in '83...was a solid player for them but he was a fit for their 3-4....he struggled in camp in our 4-3.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you live in any area where that is not your favorite sports team area, you feel those fans are idiots. I live in tampa area. Their fans are the worst. Lol

I lived in Jupiter, FL for 16 years. Dolphins fans were bad too. Well if they were winning they were bad. If losing then all those fans claimed they liked the teams from where they moved from, or some winning team at the time.

When living in Hartford, CT you had a mixture of Patriots and Giants fans, some Jets fans. They were all ok. This was 2000-2001 before NE went on their run.

Spent 6 months in Houston about half of the 2014 season. They were decent, but I know some very arrogant Texans fans from the DFW area.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I live in WI. If they win....

I can’t stand their fan base. They are all horrible. And then I have listen to it about the Badgers, too. All the moaning about how the Badgers get no respect, the SEC is overrated, the Badgers can hang with anyone....

Imagine Cartman ranting against hippies. That’s how I feel about their fan base.
I lived in Wisconsin for over 40 years. In 2009, my plant transferred 500 employees to Kansas City. Unfortunately, most of these transfers came here with me. Believe me, Chief fans learned right away how arrogant Packer fans are. The KC fans here now hate the GB fans with a passion.