Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
How was it a dumb comment? I was simply speaking on the exact sequence at that time. It’s not my fault that you were slow to understand it. Yeah, you make your argument usin

because they time managed right into a 51 yard field goal.

You don't slow down a touchdown if one is open, you take it the TD regardless of time on the clock, that is why your comment was stupid, it wasn't even dumb, it was flat out stupid. The chiefs time managed themselves into a major victory LOL.

I will prob get a report from you here, but if i'm slow, you must have autism and if you do, I apologize, I will understand then.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Just not a great matchup for Seattle they can’t run it.

honestly I’ll take any team winning it all over the packers. Even if that means gotta be the 49ers. At least the 49ers are likeable.

perfect world though chiefs or titans win it. Would be nice to see Reid win one

MikeB80

Reaction score
Fires Mike McCarthy...

Goes to NFC Championship the following year...

also of note playing the weakest of the 8 teams playing this week at home. Pretty sure McCarthy would win this game too.

this seattle team is just not that good. They don't really do anything all that well. Playing with no running game on the road is pretty tough to do.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can't wait to we are as Good as the Packers with are new coach! Hoping he can get our qb to pass like that!!:laugh:

GB identified him as the problem.

Dallas identified him as the answer.

That is the difference between a team that makes it deep in the playoffs and a team sitting at home.

MikeB80

Reaction score
GB identified him as the problem.

Dallas identified him as the answer.

That is the difference between a team that makes it deep in the playoffs and a team sitting at home.

really?

signing all those players on defense and playing an average team at home today has nothing to do with this game?

bewp7

Reaction score
seahawks are terrible.

no disrespect to lamar jackson but russell wilson should win mvp...he carried a heap of garbage roster to 11 wins.

shabazz

Reaction score
Never seen Wilson have to run so much. Packers defense is looking Like the old legion of boom with their coverage

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
seahawks are terrible.

no disrespect to lamar jackson but russell wilson should win mvp...he carried a heap of garbage roster to 11 wins.

They had a RB who gained over 1200 yards. Losing him in week 16, along with his back up, was brutal.