Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
No....not a bad pass by mahomes.....only a bad pass for one QB in the NFL......Mahomes gets a pass because hes "elite".....

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't consider that a real drop. It was behind him badly and would have had to be reigned in.

If this was high school or below, I’d agree. These are professionals. You have to catch that on 3rd and 5 if you are getting paid for your play.

Alweezy

Reaction score
it wasnt complicated. They benched sorry Marriota and Tannehill has played at a pro bowl level. Dont make it like the coaches started cheming better plays.
I was more referring to them getting into the playoffs period. Their week 16/17 scenario was complete fantasy, everything had to go right and they had to beat the Saints.. and it all shook out.

Anytime a team sneaks in as a wild card and starts making noise, it's a dangerous thing. I want to see how far they go with this momentum. Henry looks unstoppable right now.

MikeB80

Reaction score
KC defense is built to attack once they have leads. Playing from behind feels like a big problem for this defense.

erod

Reaction score
Chiefs defense is worse than Dallas.

They're in trouble.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hate all the premature talk, but I can’t stand the Texans. Lame franchise, no history, generic name and everything. Hate OBrien, and their fans just love trash talk. Currently live in HOU (maybe not for much longer though, unrelated reasons). Don’t want their fans to be more insufferable.
I agree with all of the above. But for me that amounts to....not really caring about them. Like I don't look at them as a rival. Plus I actually like Deshaun Watson. And Hopkins. HIs stories phenomenal. Makes it really hard to hate them. But their fans...I'm with you there. I have a bunch of family members...the last thing I need is to see them win it all.......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I was more referring to them getting into the playoffs period. Their week 16/17 scenario was complete fantasy, everything had to go right and they had to beat the Saints.. and it all shook out.

Except they didn't beat the Saints. They didn't need to. They rested Henry against New Orleans for the Texans game and Houston sat Deshaun Watson in week 17.

The teams they needed to win and lose all did, though. Definitely caught some breaks.