DL outing the habitual haters

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.

Win and blame goes the way of mullets and leisure suits, Tank.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Exactly what does fans taking a look in the mirror do for the Cowboys on the field?

This quote may be the low point of the season

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No one cares what you post here with the exception of your fellow Dak-Employees!
We are Cowboy fans first and foremost and won't drink your Kool-Aid.....Now go insult some more folk's here as it's pretty much all you do here daily!

Qcard

Reaction score

Could Tank be talking about the "instant blaming" or " Monday morning Quarterbacks" whom ascribe blame even before film has been reviewed?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

If that's an actual quote I'm embarrassed for him.

I was "here" before Lawrence was even born. Perhaps he should look in the mirror and ask himself if holding off on surgery until he got paid was in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys, or self-serving at the expense of his teammates?

Shut up, Tank.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The funny thing is a real true 100% die hard fans will see things as they are. They dont wear rose colored glasses and try and throw stats out there to cover up problems. They arent afraid to criticize the team and have every right to when they see the problems.
Its false fans that act like this team deserves unconditional love!!!!!!!!

plasticman

Reaction score
This is how players on losing teams react. Fans will speculate what is wrong with the Cowboys and voice their opinion, that's because they care.

Players that have underperformed will get defensive, maybe Tank should think about getting more defensive on the field.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Disliking Tank more each passing week... what a soft, whiny thing to say. No wonder we suck. This is one of our “leaders”