DLaw at Captains workouts

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Tank continues to do everything "the right way" no surprise here...just waiting on Stephen to ante up. No surgery without a contract is Tank's insurance and he should keep it.

Wonder who the other captains are?

Not really caring for #82 being on right now.
No if he did everything "the right way" he would have already had th surgery.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hear some confusion.
Captains workout doesn’t mean the captains are working out.
It means the captains are running a team workout because coaches are not allowed to do so.

davey999

Reaction score
Does he need labrum surgery? Does anyone know?
If so, that is a 4-6 month recovery.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Willing to bet, noth sides have said lets see where the first signing numbers are and we go from there.

Mr_437

Reaction score
No if he did everything "the right way" he would have already had th surgery.
He should've been paid already, hence he did what was asked of him, the last two years. DLaw is smart and has smart agents to work thru the process.

It's right for him not to get surgery now.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
He should've been paid already, hence he did what was asked of him, the last two years. DLaw is smart and has smart agents to work thru the process.

It's right for him not to get surgery now.
So he's using the surgery as leverage. :thumbdown: If he gets paid i better never hear about that shoulder again.

conner01

Reaction score
Most teams are in no hurry to set the market. This is why franchised players nearly always get signed at the deadline
I hate that but that’s true
I want it done so we can move on to others but he wants all he can get and I don’t blame him. They want him cheap as possible and that’s important to be able to sign others
I’m confident it gets done but wish it was yesterday

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
HUGE news. Shows he isn’t as mad at the team as was to be believed.

The guy has been actually nothing but straight up a great player. Hasn't ever been pain the butt.

So one has to wonder why he hasn't been signed long term. The ONLY explanation is that he is asking for such crazy type of money that the Cowboys simply wont agree to it.