DLaw Sucks

fishspill

Reaction score
He looked like he might be getting it together near the end of the year before. Maybe he can get on a streak soon. It'd be nice but I'll keep breathing due to doubt.

Solution

Reaction score
He's playing out of position against a backup who leading into the game had been getting a lot of praise for not showing any discernible drop off from the starter he filled in for.

The entire d-line is under-performing though.

Edit: Also, who makes a post about a player sucking right after a win? That mindset is foreign to me.

revospeed

Reaction score
The cavalry is not coming over the hill. McClain, Jaylon and Gregory won't be showing up to give us a boost on the defensive side of the ball. We're going to have to keep winning the way we won today, our offense has to answer every time our defense makes it a close game. The best we can hope for is Church and Claiborne coming back and playing the way they were before their injuries. However, I would deactivate Davis and see if getting benched lit a fire under Mayowa. Then I'd also take a look at some veteran free agent corners, Cromartie, Keenan Lewis, Culliver, or someone with experience.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Thrilled with the win but that doesn't change the fact that D-Law has been average, at best. he has provided no spark. He has not given any sort of semblance of a consistent pass rush. He's been what I feared he was from last year. A by product of people focusing on Hardy and allowing D-Law to look like he was getting it.

Unless this guy really picks it up over the final few games of the season he's going to continue to just seem like a rotational guy at best with no real chance of being a consistent pass rushing threat.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
a rotation guy is his ceiling. He's not a star. One on one with a backup LT and got owned the entire game.

this was Washington's third straight game without Trent Williams and their third straight game without giving up a sack.