DLine Beef is a Must Need

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Need to add a couple of DT's and possibly a DE if Quinn doesn't come back.

My choice would be sign a vet FA and then add a DT with the first pick and another on day 3.

BIG DOG I like your thinking. Hopefully MM and MN knows just from watching just a couple of games from this year and the 2 from the previous year Rams & Colts and know the problem. I know this board then.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Not until Rod out door, Why hasn’t he been fired yet? What’s going on? He has no business being here anymore. None of the defensive staff does. What are they keeping Rod and Richard and Nolan does LBs? Is that the plan now? Better not be...

quickccc

Reaction score
Ratliff was still not heavy enough, going against 320 guys will begin to take a toll on you after a while and that does not include being chipped or double teamed.

yeh Ratliff just wasn't the thick, burly prototype NT - and as a starting NT in the 3-4 to which reportedly he refused to move to DE ,which would have lengthen his career and taken less toll on his body.

But as a pure interior pass rusher, he could even split the double teams, really too bad he didnt want the move as a 3-4 end.