WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Worse than guys...

:)
Being that this site is pre-dominately men and based on some of the threads I've had to skip over, I think not...;) :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Being that this site is pre-dominately men and based on some of the threads I've had to skip over, I think not...;) :D

So when are you going to join us back here in the Image Dungeon by contributing some graphic work?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:

So when are you going to join us back here in the Image Dungeon by contributing some graphic work?
When I'm done with school, I think I'll try something. I finish up in a couple weeks for the summer, then I can focus on other stuff for awhile.

Mind you, I'm the purest of amateurs when it comes to coming up something artistic. I know the technical aspects of manipulating graphics, but creating something artistic with the graphics is a totally different bear.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
When I'm done with school, I think I'll try something. I finish up in a couple weeks for the summer, then I can focus on other stuff for awhile.

Mind you, I'm the purest of amateurs when it comes to coming up something artistic. I know the technical aspects of manipulating graphics, but creating something artistic with the graphics is a totally different bear.

Well, you'll join the ranks of the rest of us hacks...

I'm a CLUELESS...

The nice thing is, there are some VERY helpful people back here who would welcome you with open arms...especially if you are wearing your heels.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Well, you'll join the ranks of the rest of us hacks...

I'm a CLUELESS...

The nice thing is, there are some VERY helpful people back here who would welcome you with open arms...especially if you are wearing your heels.

CLUELESS....Riiiggghhhtttt :rolleyes: :D

As for those heels, I'll see what I can do...:)

But I'm sure I'll be welcomed whether I'm wearing the heels or not.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
CLUELESS....Riiiggghhhtttt :rolleyes: :D

As for those heels, I'll see what I can do...:)

But I'm sure I'll be welcomed whether I'm wearing the heels or not.

Yes you would be welcomed either way because everyone luvs ya to pieces...

And yeah, honestly, I haven't a clue how to use Photoshop...well, I have a clue...but mostly I'm a hack...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

not all of us are graphics guru's like tb, irvinite and inevadropit, hell i just throw some shiznit together and some how it looks ok.

Irvinite

Reaction score
Don't drag me out from under the bus,I'm a hack just like you guy's....I have some know how but no artistic tallent... :banghead: