DMN Blog- Big Mouth Jacobs still talking trash

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Big Mouth Jacobs still talking trash

WR Patrick Crayton, one of the most quotable Cowboys, told reporters that Dallas is simply on a different level than the Giants.
New York scribes relayed this message to Giants RB Brandon "Big Mouth" Jacobs. He replied with what could be interpreted as a compliment of Crayton's vacuuming ability.
Good to hear that Big Mouth's gums are flapping again. I love me some trash talking. But I didn't think so much of his flopping to draw a personal foul on Bradie James, and neither did James.
"That's how he plays," said James, rolling his eyes. "We would respect him a lot more if he didn't do certain things."
Posted by Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 7:26 PM (E-mail this entry) Permalink | Comments (0)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Someone needs to do a photoshop with Jacobs wearing a diaper

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1758807 said:
or strahan , i saw him crying to tnew and roy near the end of the game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1758814 said:
or strahan , i saw him crying to tnew and roy near the end of the game

Columbo beat up strahan again this game. You couldnt see it on tv, but laufenberg continually mentioned how columbo was throwing strahan down on the ground after plays, manhandling him.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;1758822 said:
Columbo beat up strahan again this game. You couldnt see it on tv, but laufenberg continually mentioned how columbo was throwing strahan down on the ground after plays, manhandling him.
Beautiful isn't it?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
The reference is to Brady giving Jacobs an arm push and sending him flying 10 yards due to Jacob's acting career.

JPM

Reaction score
theebs;1758822 said:
He is becoming one of my favorite players.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
windward;1758807 said:

jacobs.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Them's Fightin' Words!
Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was succinct when describing his feelings for Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton.

"He sucks," Jacobs said after the game.

Hmmm ... wonder how he really feels?

I think it's safe to say the feelings are mutual.

After the game, Crayton said he was wondering where Jacobs was when the Cowboys' plane arrived on Saturday in New Jersey.

"I know he said this week that he couldn't wait to play the game. That he was going to meet us at the airport," Crayton said. "Well, we were here today. Where were you?"

- Mac Engel

Posted at 07:08 PM in Dallas Cowboys | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
theebs;1758822 said:

only fitting, strahan began his career by getting manhandled by Big E and he can end it by getting manhandled by Colombo.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
theebs;1758822 said:

Columbo is a RT in the mold of Eric Williams... a bonified bad-arse...

Strahan wants no piece of Columbo. It's like Williams domination of Reggie White. It was ugly...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1759031 said:
Them's Fightin' Words!
Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was succinct when describing his feelings for Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton.

"He sucks," Jacobs said after the game.

Hmmm ... wonder how he really feels?

I think it's safe to say the feelings are mutual.

After the game, Crayton said he was wondering where Jacobs was when the Cowboys' plane arrived on Saturday in New Jersey.

"I know he said this week that he couldn't wait to play the game. That he was going to meet us at the airport," Crayton said. "Well, we were here today. Where were you?"

- Mac Engel

Posted at 07:08 PM in Dallas Cowboys | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Jacobs is screwing this thing up and he doesn't even realize it. When you let emotions in you don't play as well...

The NYFG got their arses kicked tonight. Take it and go on. If you dwell on it you look pitiful...