DMN Blog- Big Mouth Jacobs still talking trash

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
That's good stuff.
All that talking before the game, all that crying afterward.

He's going o start saying someone sucks. What a loser.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
trickblue;1759056 said:
Columbo is a RT in the mold of Eric Williams... a bonified bad-arse...

Strahan wants no piece of Columbo. It's like Williams domination of Reggie White. It was ugly...
:hammer:

wileedog

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1759031 said:
Them's Fightin' Words!
Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was succinct when describing his feelings for Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton.

"He sucks," Jacobs said after the game.

Hmmm ... wonder how he really feels?

I think it's safe to say the feelings are mutual.

After the game, Crayton said he was wondering where Jacobs was when the Cowboys' plane arrived on Saturday in New Jersey.

"I know he said this week that he couldn't wait to play the game. That he was going to meet us at the airport," Crayton said. "Well, we were here today. Where were you?"

- Mac Engel

Posted at 07:08 PM in Dallas Cowboys | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)
I hate the Eagles.

I hate the Commanders.

But other than guys like McNabb or crazy MFers like Portis, I don't have a fundamental problem with their players.

Outside a couple of players, the Giants are seriously a roster of douchebags. Ironically Giant fans are probably the least crazy of the 3, but their team is really just a bunch of morons.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vta;1758948 said:
jacobs.jpg

That is one of the best photoshops I have ever seen.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
zrinkill;1759317 said:
That is one of the best photoshops I have ever seen.

What Photoshop? That's really him..

:lmao:

Thanks Z.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Columbo is playing up to his potential since he put a Cowboys uniform. It seems alot of Cowboys are getting a second life here. Coach Garrett is a big reason of 8-1 record. This offense is way better than last year.

rickwil61

Reaction score
I'm so glad these punks lost. Jacobs can always pursue an acting career when he's done with the NFL. It appears that part of their strategy was to talk trash and try to draw a penalty. I think that's what happened to Burnett at the end of the first half. A boneheaded play for sure. Perhaps they should work on dealing with trash talking durng practice?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Strahan was just livid towards the end of the game. You could hear him yelling. Coincidentally I was watching the game and around the same time was wondering what that large whistling was coming from the TV.

One of my friends pointed out that it was probably the wind coming through Strahans gap as he was complaining to the ref.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
wileedog;1759226 said:
I hate the Eagles.

I hate the Commanders.

But other than guys like McNabb or crazy MFers like Portis, I don't have a fundamental problem with their players.

Outside a couple of players, the Giants are seriously a roster of douchebags. Ironically Giant fans are probably the least crazy of the 3, but their team is really just a bunch of morons.

I know what you mean. I usually don't hate the Giants and if the Cowboys can't win the East, I will go for the Giants. But their players are becoming real douchebags, Shockey, burress, Strahan, Jacobs

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1759730 said:
Strahan was just livid towards the end of the game. You could hear him yelling. Coincidentally I was watching the game and around the same time was wondering what that large whistling was coming from the TV.

One of my friends pointed out that it was probably the wind coming through Strahans gap as he was complaining to the ref.

:laugh1:

As Amani Toomer said on Jim Rome once, with all his money, you think he could have fixed those moose antlers he has for teeth.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1759743 said:
:laugh1:

As Amani Toomer said on Jim Rome once, with all his money, you think he could have fixed those moose antlers he has for teeth.

you guys sound like the NYG trash talkers, especially sinking to insulting someone teeth. thta's just as classless as strahan, jacobs & co. FYI

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
windward;1758807 said:
Someone needs to do a photoshop with Jacobs wearing a diaper

Id prefer a nice pic of him running down your guys' throats. I mean come on Tank Johnson the ex-con....how dare you let Jacobs run over you like that!

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759807 said:
Id prefer a nice pic of him running down your guys' throats. I mean come on Tank Johnson the ex-con....how dare you let Jacobs run over you like that!

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tell me why your QB looks stupid as hell... let me guess im pretty sure portis aint gon be dresssing up in his drag after that lose by the iggles

:laugh1::laugh1:

:bow: 2 decades of cowboys dominance over skinheads

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759807 said:

LOL Jacobs ran all over us? *** are you stoned?

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759831 said:
LOL Jacobs ran all over us? *** are you stoned?

no probably drunk his sorrows away

after having westbrook completely rip the skins defense a new one

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
chinch;1759805 said:
you guys sound like the NYG trash talkers, especially sinking to insulting someone teeth. thta's just as classless as strahan, jacobs & co. FYI

If you can sit there and honestly type that you have NEVER commented on another's looks then you are a better person than I am.