DMN Blog: Brady defends Romo

crazytown41

Reaction score
Brady does act like a crybaby when he loses though. It's just that it rarely happens. :

khiladi

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1907189 said:
Who couldn't like a guy who refuses to do commercials unless his offensive linemen get to be in them? It's a sharp contrast to Peyton, who would sell tampons if you cut him a $50 check.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HHA_Wpw59U

I guess the offensive line of Brady is hiding somewhere out in the desert in this commercial...

or maybe they show up in the yet-to-be-released part 2 version of the Stetson commercial...

he had one commercial which featured his offensive lineman... other than that, the guy is getting pretty rich off endorsements without his offensive lineman....

Reaction score
Unfortuneatly Romo dosn't have 3 rings that he can point to when someone gives him crap. If he responds to the Jessica thing and a first round at home playoff loss this year, like he did this season coming back from the botched snap then I will be happy.

Thank you for sticking up for Tony though they had to debte on PTI whether or not TO sticking up for him was even "sincere". Thanks again though Tom I cant say that I dont enjoy watching you play, and hopefully our team will bury all others next year the Patriot way because anything can happen in games, why not score everytime you have the ball???

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
It comes down to this. If Romo doesn't want the attention anymore, he will stop dating celebrities. I don't care who he dates, but for people to say it's unfair on some level, well, it's not. He has a choice in the matter and he chooses the much more visible choice.

It's not like there aren't females who are pretty and not famous.

sago1

Reaction score
Maybe because there are no other QBs in the NFL who have "it" to attract the attention of actresses/models/singers, etc except high profile single guys like Tom Brady & Tony Romo.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
sago1;1907522 said:
Maybe because there are no other QBs in the NFL who have "it" to attract the attention of actresses/models/singers, etc except high profile single guys like Tom Brady & Tony Romo.

That's definitely the case I'm sure, but it's still a choice. I'm sure he also attracts the attention of those who aren't famous.

CPonder14

Reaction score
Didn't Peyton Manning stick up for Romo last year also?

Anyone know what he said?

Reaction score
Brady is a cool dude, I agree with him 100%... You can't put that loss on Romo's back squarely, it was a total team collapse.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1906494 said:
Well I won't say that he won me over...I still don't want to see his mug everywhere. :D

But sticking up for Romo is a nice thing to do.

Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about it, too.

cowboyz

Reaction score
i don't like brady because he's fake just like belicheat. he tries to give this humble BS to the media, but it's all crap. just like when he went after the steelers safety anthony. brady cared what he said and went and faced him on the field. but before the game it's oh well whatever. it's like the trolls on this board, only after the cowboys lose do they show up. man up and say it before not after.

and he cries and cries after getting hit.

with romo and favre they're real. they say what's on their mind. and are intelligent enough to sweet talk you.

now brady's play of course you have to admire it. he's freaking joe montana.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
He's right winning solves everything unfortunately Tony can't figure out & find a way to do that in the playoffs. Going on vacations during playoff time is only for guy's who can back it up with w's.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
iceberg;1906462 said:
kinda my stance. before this i started to not like him but maybe that's in the same mold as people hating on aikman and the cowboys - just tired of seeing their faces everywhere.

I guess. Although what he said just takes some common sense and not having double standards. I'm not going to give him a gold star for telling me that the sky is blue.

YAKUZA

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Tom Brady has never bothered me. I love watching him play because of his cool and calm demeanor on the field and he makes it look so easy. The only thing he lacks is personality, but with 3 rings going on 4, ta hell with it. Just win. Tony, on the other hand, has so much personality, but I am still waiting for him to lead like Tom has done so many times.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1907693 said:
I guess. Although what he said just takes some common sense and not having double standards. I'm not going to give him a gold star for telling me that the sky is blue.

YAKUZA

if it were that clear, it never would have been an issue, would it?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Brady is my favorite non-Cowboy player in the league, he always has been (with the exception of T.O. even when he wasn't here). I think he plays the QB position better than anybody, he just picks defences apart with ease.

3 Superbowl wins with below average recievers is amazing, about to be 4 Superbowls, only this time he has good recievers.