DMN Blog: Cowboys get pass rushers free out of 3-3 look

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;2445144 said:
You know what I see?

I see Henry and his wooden legs playing 8 yards off the receiver...again.

Just as scary is Hamlin playing MLB. I don't know when was the last time I saw him wrap on a tackle.

And I would like to see Wade rotate Spencer w/James in the 3-3. Spencer is better at fighting through blocks.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
IlliniNation;2445004 said:
Yea, if anyone has a clip or picture of the look I'd love to see it. I am a high school defensive coordinator. The 3-3 look is becoming very popular in high school. Some schools use a 3-5 and others a 3-3 with 5 DB's.

What has caused it to become so popular? Where is the run in HS right now?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BAT;2445238 said:
Just as scary is Hamlin playing MLB. I don't know when was the last time I saw him wrap on a tackle.

And I would like to see Wade rotate Spencer w/James in the 3-3. Spencer is better at fighting through blocks.

That was RWs spot until he got hurt and he does that fairly well.

Kilyin

Reaction score
jobberone;2445243 said:
What has caused it to become so popular? Where is the run in HS right now?

That was an 8 in the box play until Gore motioned out into empty. You can stop the run in that package with the right personnel.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wow. Ware had him on a silver platter. I don't exactly know what I would call that.

Looks like he maybe pulled up cause of the pump fake but jeez, he could have slaughtered the guy.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
jobberone;2445245 said:
That was RWs spot until he got hurt and he does that fairly well.

I don't know what Hamlin has "done well", he's been MIA in the run game all season and he's not that good in coverage.

One sack and one pick are his only highlights.