WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
David Buehler says he will play

12:25 PM Thu, Nov 19, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer/Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

As we've come to find out, David Buehler prides himself on his athletic ability. You saw it at the Scouting Combine when he bench-pressed 225 pounds 25 times. You saw it in the Alamodome when he out-sprinted safety DeAngelo Smith.

So when he bruised his pinky toe Sunday at Green Bay and missed Wednesday's practice, you didn't think that would slow him down this week against Washington, did you?

"I'm not going to let a pinky toe keep me out of the game," Buehler said.

Buehler said he will practice today and return to his normal kickoff duties in practice. He said he doesn't expect to be on the punt return team this week because of the toe injury.

It doesn't hurt, "when I kick," Buehler said. "It's more on my approach when I'm running to the ball. The pinky toe is on the outside of your foot so that's the balacing point. You have to put pressure on it. I'll just tape the two toes together and get the job done."

Comments (1) Leave comment | E-mail entry

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
in before lame "Buehler is Chuck Norris" jokes

regardless, I love this guy.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3087748 said:
*lame Buehler is Chuck Norris joke*

to goad the tool

maybe you should consider goading your own tool (the one that hasn't seen any action for 26 years and counting)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;3087754 said:
maybe you should consider goading your own tool (the one that hasn't seen any action for 26 years and counting)

damn, really digging into that war chest are we?

you are so lame

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
xWraithx;3087754 said:

He still has 2 hands.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
david-buehler-on-mini-horse.jpg