stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I Am Typing In All Caps, Revisiting An Earlier Theory

EAT THAT, SCIENCE!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Its probably a good idea that he do it BEFORE the game. He may not even score.

The dufus.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Emmitt Smith, a proud defender of the star, apparently doesn't consider Chad Ocho Cinco's plan to kiss the Cowboys' logo after a scoring a touchdown a sign of respect.

"He doesn't need to kiss the star if he scores a touchdown," Smith told SI.com. "He can kiss it during pre-game. The star is not moving, so why does he have to score a touchdown to come to the middle of the field to kiss the star? The star isn't going anywhere. He can kiss the star anytime he wants, but not after scoring a touchdown. I have a problem with that."

ralphie.jpg

Reaction score
Dimuha;2306880 said:
I love Emmitt but he comes off shady here regarding T.O. . After we beat the Eagles on MNF he was xxxxxxxxxxxx all night and now he's turning on him.

That was a stupid and vulgar statement about the greatest player in Cowboy's history. Something that could NEVER be said about Owens, even if he would have been drafted here, and played for 20 years. When it comes down to it, Owens is a freaking mercenary who only wants for himself to do well. He wasn't spoon fed the ball during the Eagles game, but they won, so he couldn't pout. Jason Garrett burned incest at the altar of the great & mighty T.O. by committing 33% of the offense to his highness, but the team still lost, so obviously not enough was sacrificed at HIS altar.

You Owens apologists crack me up. The freak makes obviously greedy and self-serving statements about how the only way the team the team that has been to 8 Super Bowls, and won 5 of them, all without him, and all you can say is how everyone is picking on him.

Please, Jerry, trade for Boldin, R. Williams, anyone to replace the freaking self-serving whiner.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Cogan;2307031 said:
That was a stupid and vulgar statement about the greatest player in Cowboy's history. Something that could NEVER be said about Owens, even if he would have been drafted here, and played for 20 years. When it comes down to it, Owens is a freaking mercenary who only wants for himself to do well. He wasn't spoon fed the ball during the Eagles game, but they won, so he couldn't pout. Jason Garrett burned incest at the altar of the great & mighty T.O. by committing 33% of the offense to his highness, but the team still lost, so obviously not enough was sacrificed at HIS altar.

You Owens apologists crack me up. The freak makes obviously greedy and self-serving statements about how the only way the team the team that has been to 8 Super Bowls, and won 5 of them, all without him, and all you can say is how everyone is picking on him.

Please, Jerry, trade for Boldin, R. Williams, anyone to replace the freaking self-serving whiner.

I actually agree with most of what you said, however, Tony put up some DUCKS to owens that should not be weighed into the 33 percent you mentioned.

The last part I agree with, but its stupid to assume owens is different than any other elite receiver at the end of the day. His willingness to speak about it to the media is the only thing that makes him different.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
CowboyChris;2306767 said:
we should sign George Teague to a one game contract, just in case Ocho Cinco scores and runs towards the star. personally i dont think Chad will score a TD in this game, so it might all be for not.
Well, if he really does run out to the middle of the field, take off his helmet and kiss the star, why would someone want to take a shot at him? Seems like it'd be a Bengal who'd take that shot.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheSkaven;2307342 said:
Well, if he really does run out to the middle of the field, take off his helmet and kiss the star, why would someone want to take a shot at him? Seems like it'd be a Bengal who'd take that shot.

Thats the first thing I thought of... but its no secret... he wants out... some want him off team.... Marvin had to be firm on Chad?? His mistake.

Where was that firmness when his players were getting locked 8, 9, 10 + times.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
personally i dont want to see anyone running to our star in midfield celebrating anything, whether they kiss it, or dance on it, or just stand on it, ive had enough of all this, and especially Furrey throwing a football and cracking one of the star in the endzone. someone shouldve cracked his helmut after that. :starspin