U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2409494 said:
I meant his coaching candidates.
Oh ok.

Maybe he's talking about this?
5 - Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, Georgia head coach Mark Richt & Florida head coach Urban Meyer are top candidates for NFL head coaching positions.
I wish I could recall the details of the segment. I just remember shooting him the bird when I saw the Cowboys segment. :laugh2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I enjoy watching the Fox crew but i'd hardly call them experts. Actually if I remember correctly they picked the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl. Especially Michael Strahan. Ex-Giant.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Good, good. Another person picking us to miss the playoffs. The more of these 'experts' that pick us not to make it the better our chances.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
those guys,especially Bradshaw's predictions are never right.They all said New England would win the SuperBowl last year,didnt they?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Oh no.

Another analyst saying what every other analyst is saying.

Non-story here.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
djdoug;2409589 said:
those guys,especially Bradshaw's predictions are never right.They all said New England would win the SuperBowl last year,didnt they?

Who didn't?

Reaction score
tomson75;2409285 said:
We've played like crap, even with Romo at the helm. We're last in our division and we have a very difficult schedule ahead of us. I'd say he's not exactly going out on a limb with those predictions.

I tend to agree with that statement... Dallas has a slim chance of making the dance.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2409558 said:
Good, good. Another person picking us to miss the playoffs. The more of these 'experts' that pick us not to make it the better our chances.

astounding logic. analysts now have the power to dictate team success.

garyv

Reaction score
My prediction is Terry Bradshaw will soon be completely bald.