Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reporter: what are you smelling, Greg?
Greg: I am smelling optimism

The week that Spencer starts:
Reporter: what are you smelling, Greg?
Greg: I am smelling anger.
Reporter: what else, Greg
Greg: An indifference on the part of the front office. Ndifference with a capital N.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2440917 said:
Unfortunately for the Cowboys, Ellis has no idea what a winner smells like, having never been one.

Well, he has been stuck in Dallas his whole career..... so......

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2440850 said:
"That this-is-the-greatest-thing-ever-assembled kind of thing is gone, and people realize we can be beat," Ellis said. "We've gotta show up and not just yell and scream at 'em. We can't win like that. We've got to show up and play good football. That is what's changed. Not just from the players, but to me, from top to bottom."
That's the same impression I got from Jerry Jones' audio which DCFanatic posted recently. It's certainly what I had been waiting for since Week Four and hope that it continues through :crossed: the playoffs. We have the talent, but we have to silence all excuses and play like there is no tomorrow every single game from here on out.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2440850 said:
"That this-is-the-greatest-thing-ever-assembled kind of thing is gone, and people realize we can be beat," Ellis said. "We've gotta show up and not just yell and scream at 'em. We can't win like that. We've got to show up and play good football. That is what's changed. Not just from the players, but to me, from top to bottom."

First good line i hear from Ellis in months. Hope he keeps it up that way and doesn't start to cry again....

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2440917 said:
Unfortunately for the Cowboys, Ellis has no idea what a winner smells like, having never been one.
I figure he knows what a loser smells like. Obviously this smells different to him... Guess different isn't always better, but I'll be optimistic.